New Windows?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Windows?

Okay so most of us have heard about Windows LongHorn, but whats really known about it, and are the betas any good?

Ive gotten real bored of Windows Xp home so i switched To pro, now im bored of it, its no fun to work with, and i was wondering if anyone knew anything about how to download Longhorn, or even the newly discovered Windows Nemesis...

Windows Nemesis? Well i heard it on Irc, so it may be nothing, but the guy talking about it had alot of information about it, and it sounds cool... Too bad i didnt say any of the conversation, or links...
    Oyee

Re: New Windows?

I haven't really been following any of the discussions about Longhorn, but I know how to make WinXP look a lot like the leaked screenshots of Longhorn!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=118

Then go to www.ThemeXP.org and search for "longhorn". Download, install and voila! You've got Longhorn (or at least you can tell your friends you do...).

Comment

Re: New Windows?

I think the Windows "Nemesis" version is called Linux....JK, I couldn't resist.
      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
      Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X