Blimy! It's been...an age...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blimy! It's been...an age...

Hey all, been a very long (too long) time since I last showed up around here [:O]
    I'm geussing (at the time) WoW took a lot of my time and BF2 was getting too familiar, but after I got BF2 installed again (DAO-12!) and playing for a few weeks, I suddenly remembered that I used to hit the TG server frequently, usually playing TacMod or Project Reality.

Nice surprise when I found out that it was all still here and even my old forum account was still alive and kicking!

Got bored of WoW after a while and switched to EVE, which I've been hitting EVE for a year now which is still good fun, I noticed there's an EVE section here as well so I might poke my head in there, although I do look forward to playing with you guys on BF2, BF2142 or CoD4 again.

So........what'd I miss?

BF2 Name: Thez(NL)
    BF2142 Names:
    Thierry(NL) (Sniper)
    Dikkiedik(NL) (Assault)
    Kittekat(NL) (Engineer)
    Dimi(NL) (Support)

Re: Blimy! It's been...an age...

Welcome back Thierry, I remember squading with you in BF2

Comment

Yeh that's where I spent most of the time with TG, usually I was AT or Spec Ops, making stuff go boom [:)]

BF2 Name: Thez(NL)
      BF2142 Names:
      Thierry(NL) (Sniper)
      Dikkiedik(NL) (Assault)
      Kittekat(NL) (Engineer)
      Dimi(NL) (Support)

Comment

Welcome back man! PR is still alive and well and we are looking forward to a new release soon. COD4 Has gained a pretty good following, as has ARMA and BF2142.
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

Wow - been a long time indeed! We dropped support for vanilla BF2 about a year ago, but we've still got two great BF2 mods up and running. PR has evolved quite a bit since you last played, and a "new" mod called Point of Existence is also quite popular - you should check them both out!

How to get started with PoE2 (for free)!!

How to get started with Project Reality (for free)!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X