Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boeing completes successful test air-to-ground laser turret,enemies are teh doomed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boeing completes successful test air-to-ground laser turret,enemies are teh doomed

Link:
    Boeing completes successful test of air-to-ground laser turret, enemies are teh doomed

Don't know how many people have been keeping up with this new tech like I have, but it is pretty interesting/scary.

Artist's rendering :icon19::icon19:

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Boeing completes successful test air-to-ground laser turret,enemies are teh doome

APPROVES

Comment

Re: Boeing completes successful test air-to-ground laser turret,enemies are teh doome

Think I'll e-mail Boeing and suggest a target for their air test...my neighbors house...what a b*#!h. I figure, they already do some of their high altitude aircraft testing here anyway, and I live right by the airport, so it wouldn't really be out of the way for them to blast her out of existince, should be no collateral damage to my house, and I can just throw on my shades, grab a lawn chair and a beer and watch the show!
      |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

What's that image from, I feel like I've seen that movie before...

Comment

Image link says:
          http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6073/realgeniuslaserri0.jpg

Hint detected.
          Processing hint.
          HINT TAKEN

Maybe it's from the film "Real Genius?"

Comment

Well, obviously, I am not a real genius, only a pseudo-genius.

And maybe I just saw it flipping through the channels, because that title doesn't sound familiar at all.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

cool!!

Comment

Real Genius was a great movie. This laser looks cool.
                  But I wonder how practical it is?
                  "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                  Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                  " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Yeah! Real Genius! One of Val Kilmer's finest moments in film history.
                    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

and he's a good actor too!

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
                        Yeah! Real Genius! One of Val Kilmer's finest moments in film history.
                        That was like 1985! and he was a young'en back then.
                        I remember that the "Star Wars" tech was gonna the the next big thing Back in the 80s. Now only 20+ years later we have a demo. lol

Sarcoma
                        Sarcoma.

Comment

I see that picture and "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" starts playing in my head. Maybe its because I have the movie on DVD. Who knows.

Comment

have you ever heard the game commandos on pc?

Comment

The real test has yet to be done:

can we make popcorn with it?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...