Anyone watching “Flashpoint”?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching “Flashpoint”?

I’ve been watching it since it first debuted and all I can say is.. WOW!-another phenomenal Canadian TV police drama.

For those you haven’t. seen the show is about an Emergency Response Team but the central theme of the show is crisis resolution rather than your typical Hollywood car chase / shoot em up / blow things up type of police drama.

They delve deeply into the circumstances that lead the protagonist into the situation where the Emergency Response Team is required. Quit often it’s a series of misfortunes rather than some criminal intent.

Great show, great character development and very very real.

If you haven;t seen it,you really don't know what your missing.
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Anyone watching “Flashpoint”?

It is a great show! I have watched them all.

The only problem with the show is it comes on at the same time as Burn Notice on USA, which is another awesome show. Can't decide which to watch.

In case you made a huge mistake and haven't been watching Burn Notice, you can watch full ep. on Hulu, and only have to watch like 45sec. of commericals the whole episode
    http://www.hulu.com/burn-notice

It is also on the USA network website.
    Here is the site for flashpoint, and you can watch episodes there as well. It is very worth it. The ep. actually kind of get to you. Really good TV.
    http://www.cbs.com/primetime/flashpoint/

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Yeah good point about Burn Notice, love that show. But I have not seen Flashpoint. Looks kinda lame if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
        But I have not seen Flashpoint. Looks kinda lame if you ask me.
        How can you say you haven't seen it then say it looks kinda lame?? :row__688:
        [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Sorry, from the previews and commercials it looks lame. There's your clarification.

Comment

It's a hell of a lot better than CSI or Numbers or any other cop show on.
            Just watch Ep. 1 at the link I posted above.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Yeah started this week, actually watching 6th episode now Its pretty good so far

Comment

Been seeing trailers at work for a few weeks now....might download them soon.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X