Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micheal Phelps is a beast. (A beast with 8 gold medals).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micheal Phelps is a beast. (A beast with 8 gold medals).

What can I say? The man is a beast.
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
    #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
    83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Re: Micheal Phelps is a beast. (A beast with 8 gold medals).

First Olympican Ever to win 8 Gold medals in a single Olympic... thats something that I'll never forget. Living with legends man.. legends..I'm starting to think hes Aquaman

Comment

A beast who eats 12,000 calories a day. I mean with his schedule when does the man find the time to poop??
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Phelps is 100% efficient and thus generates no waste products.

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post
          Phelps is 100% efficient and thus generates no waste products.
          The new Chuck Norris? :p
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

He's not the next Chuck Norris because Chuck Norris taught him how to swim.
            The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
            #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
            83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Eh, really when you think about it some of these races were so close it's hard to say that he is the end all be all of swimming. Great athlete though of course.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeath2urkingx View Post
                Eh, really when you think about it some of these races were so close it's hard to say that he is the end all be all of swimming. Great athlete though of course.
                But it was people who train specifically for those events that he was really competing against. He's done very well in a broad spectrum of swimming events (setting numerous world records) where most swimmers are just trying to compete in one or two events.

And right now, Phelps is the be all end all of swimming. While his records will almost certainly be beaten, they most likely wont all be beaten by a single individual within a two week span of time. Unless he competes in 2012 ;)
                ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Breakfast:
                  Three fried egg sandwiches; cheese; tomatoes; lettuce; fried onions; mayonnaise; three chocolate-chip pancakes; five-egg omelette; three sugar-coated slices of French toast; bowl of grits; two cups of coffee

Lunch:
                  Half-kilogram (one pound) of enriched pasta; two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayonnaise on white bread; energy drinks

Dinner:
                  Half-kilogram of pasta, with carbonara sauce; large pizza; energy drinks
                  Its all in there guys.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                  The BigC

Comment

i concur

Comment

One of my guildmates found a video that explains it all, but it is a strange theory.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

yea hes great but im more of a natalie caughalin phan now she is great...

Comment

"Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

ROFL! Someone please +rep Skylark for me!

For those outside WoW, that's a "blue post" made in Blizzard's forums by a Blizzard employee. (Their posts are colored blue to signify this.)
                            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X