Fallout 3!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 3!!!

I knew about Fallout 3 for quite some time and I was talking to a few TGers and they can't wait for it. So I'm posting the video of the gameplay. It's coming out October 7th for everyone I think. It is coming out for Xbox 360 and PC, not too sure about the PS3. It's a little gory but other than that, I hope you enjoy it!

I can't get the video here but here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o2OwArPfrY

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Re: Fallout 3!!!

I have seen this before. It is the WORST gameplay demonstration I have ever seen thus far in my life. I wasn't expecting much from Fallout 3 because their is no way Bethesda could match Fallout 1&2.

I was still planning on picking it up because as long as I pretend it has nothing to do with Fallout it should be alright but the demonstration just doesn't look fun. I want a demo or I will just wait until the price comes down to say 20 dollars before I pick it up.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Propably going to get it, if it gets good reviews.

Gameplay system seems great with all the hits on legs and things, also nice character deveoplemt, but thats all that I have heard about it. Reminds me much about oblivion. Hopefully they have much non-revealed content still in game, because all I have seen is just same wastelands, though haven't really been following news.

Waiting for it to come out.

Comment

"War... War never changes"
        ​​​​​​​

Comment

I hope the story is good. But the turn-based gameplay in the first two was the way to go. I think it was a bad idea getting rid of the action point system but I hope they make up for it.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

You can do fps or the action point system and easily switch between the two. They made it as a compromise between twitch gaming for fps players and turn based for the isometric view fans since they were going to use a fps type engine.

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom View Post
              I have seen this before. It is the WORST gameplay demonstration I have ever seen thus far in my life. I wasn't expecting much from Fallout 3 because their is no way Bethesda could match Fallout 1&2.
              My thoughts exactly. I'm literally disgusted with the way RPGs are presented these days, and what people expect of them. Any dumb game with an inventory system or a stat is now automatically an "RPG".

Comment

New game play videos. Can't wait!

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/downloads/videos.html

or here:

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/568/568806/vids_1.html
                |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
                - Check me out on The Onion
                - I'm on the local news!

Comment

I still play Fallout 2. I'm extremely excited for 3.
                  | | |

Comment

Part 3 looks incredible. I was watching the new videos on Gametrailers, can't wait.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4758.html

Comment

Just don't like the entirely unrealistic part like shooting guy in head with sniper rifle and his whole body getting dismembered instead of just a chunk of his head coming off (or whole head). I thought I saw somewhere it was coming out for PS3, anyone sure it isnt?
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

It is coming on the PS3 but I'm getting it on PC.

So far, it's looking pretty good. I'm pumped at exploring the wasteland in real-time. I think dropping the turn-based style for VATS will work out well.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I am confused by all the terms you guys are using..

for me there is gameplay like CoD4, or BF2, where you are actually a "part" of the action..

what is all this other "isometric" gibberish..? Is that was C&C is..?Where you kind of "look down" over a big portion and control "everything" instead of being an actual player..?

I saw the ad on TV for this game last night..to be honest, it looks like a "garbage" game to me..but having not played it myself, I hate to voice that..it may turn out to be a great game..

Comment

Originally posted by birdie_in_Texas View Post
                            I am confused by all the terms you guys are using..

for me there is gameplay like CoD4, or BF2, where you are actually a "part" of the action..

what is all this other "isometric" gibberish..? Is that was C&C is..?Where you kind of "look down" over a big portion and control "everything" instead of being an actual player..?

I saw the ad on TV for this game last night..to be honest, it looks like a "garbage" game to me..but having not played it myself, I hate to voice that..it may turn out to be a great game..
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isometric_projection

COD4 and BF2 are FPS games as in First Person Shooter. It's a first person perspective. Games like Max Payne and Gears of War where you can see yourself are TPS games or Third Person Shooters. It's a third person perspective.

C&C is an RTS game. RTS games aren't necessarily isometric views. They can be top down too. Isometric is at an angle from above.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X