Yamaha Branded Deus Ex Machina Motorcycle Exoskeleton On Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Branded Deus Ex Machina Motorcycle Exoskeleton On Video

Check out this concept motorcycle just posted over at gizmodo.

Yamaha Branded Deus Ex Machina Motorcycle Exoskeleton On Video, Looks Tron-esque

Reminds me of something out of Akira or something. It would be a pretty sick ride when it converts down to high speed mode.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Yamaha Branded Deus Ex Machina Motorcycle Exoskeleton On Video

That is crazy...

Comment

honestly lol, that looks stupid. I think the only thing its good for is if you want to die quickier than you expected. Besides, 2 wheelers are classic XD

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid.Watcher View Post
        honestly lol, that looks stupid. I think the only thing its good for is if you want to die quickier than you expected. Besides, 2 wheelers are classic XD
        QFT. Even a low speed impact would kill you with your head virtually in front of the wheels.

Comment

no way its got a force field shield generator....duh!
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Here are the links from the earlier article pictures.
            And your head is never out in front of the wheels.

Check out some of his other concept bikes here:
            http://www.greencardesign.co.uk/site...y=news&subcat=
            It's worth a look.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

If they ever bring back Arrested Development, Gob needs to switch from his Segway to this.
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I was reading about this on PopSci the other day - they said it hadn't been built yet, and was all CG...

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                  QFT. Even a low speed impact would kill you with your head virtually in front of the wheels.
                  hehe!! it a cool machine. but i think its too dangerous to ride on . .

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                    hehe!! it a cool machine. but i think its too dangerous to ride on . .
                    You're talking about horseless buggies, right? :p
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

you'll become a machina too if you got accident with this :)

Comment

I don't know how much I'd like riding in that for very long, you're hanging in it. Parts of your body would not enjoy it after a while. If it was reclined back a bit instead of leaning forward, maybe. Then part of your weight would be on the backrest. Looks cool, bit not sure about the feel of it.
                        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Ok...thats not a motorcycle. Thats a segway with a training wheel. I would'nt ever ride that thing. Looks totally unsafe, worse thing you can do is shift your weight while moving like that. You'd think it would endanger the riders safety by changing the physics while moving.
                          I'm the Goat and your not...

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...