Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play Team fortress 2 for free this weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Team fortress 2 for free this weekend!

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere, sorry if so.

But yeah, you can play the full game of team fortress 2 for free this whole weekend!

http://www.steampowered.com/tf2/heavy/

Re: Play Team fortress 2 for free this weekend!

wow awesome! gotta try the game!

Comment

sweet! thx man

Comment

Let's see about getting the server seeded a bit early then, say, in about 40 minutes?

Comment

I daresay someone should've posted this on the very front page of TG, but I'm inexperienced with that type of thing.

Come join us! Don't worry, we won't bite.
          Young Man approached the black monolith that emitted a faint glow and humming noise, and it became clear to him that he should fire not where the alien ship is, but where it is going to be. -Magna Centipede

Comment

lol? Winning BFCL with zero match losses isn't worthy of the front page.

Comment

We should've made our own announcement in every thread we could post in... That's what we shoulda done.

Come play TF2 with the BFCL Champs! 6 wins, zero losses! Dominated the BFCL League, have a chance to play with some of the best!

:D
              Young Man approached the black monolith that emitted a faint glow and humming noise, and it became clear to him that he should fire not where the alien ship is, but where it is going to be. -Magna Centipede

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post
                lol? Winning BFCL with zero match losses isn't worthy of the front page.
                Would have made the front page if the results were official. We ALL know they are, but BFCL refuses to update their website.

I didn't want the monkey slinging fest with Root over jumping the gun.

You saw it here first: TG is the champion of BFCL TF2 6v6 mixed mode. 6-0. Undefeated. Hilariously stomped every team.
                Skud

Comment

witness the firepower of 7 heavies with 1 medic and 3 snipers for free this weekend!

i hate the week a new update comes out...

Comment

For everyone who hasn't played TF2, you MUST try it this weekend. This game rocks so hard and can run on most pc's with no problem. The great thing is that if you do like the game, you can buy it really cheap or get it with the Orange Box. Another great value!
                    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X