Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Players / Servers

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if it would be possible to rent some game servers in Europe, e.g. with the money of European supporting members.

Or maybe as a start all European Players could meet at certain times for a few games (A steam group would be helpful for this).

Re: European Players / Servers

This gets brought up every couple of months. And every time i cant remember the response. But i think it has to do with the cost being to high for what kind of euro support we do get.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

The european player-base is too small to support that. Also having a US-based and europe-based server will just water down the quality on the servers. Not to mention higher rental costs and double the admin power. We're just not big enough.

But there is a european presence on all our servers here, just use steam/xfire/teamspeak/forums to try to hook up with them in the games you play.

Comment

Ok sry I brought it up again, I used the search function but didn't find anything (well I didn't try too hard ;) ).

Better pings would s.t. mean a better game experience, that's why I asked. Plus it would maybe help TG to more popularity in Europe.

I think that there are enough European players for at least one game server (but I guessed that from the google map). I would pay for one alone but I don't have the money atm.

Comment

Welcome to TG, fellow Austrian :)

High pings can be frustrating some times but the teamplay and fun here make up for this any time! The thing about TG is you will not only care about winning, but about the whole gaming experience.
          former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

oh hello :)

So I think I'll become a supporting member at first and maybe I'll apply for the E1st-Squad ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X