No announcement yet.

Dirtboy Deploying...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirtboy Deploying...

Well Gents, as most of you know, I will be going back to the sandbox...again. I just wanted to say a few words while I have the time.

Where to start? I have been a part of TG for since 2005 and enjoyed all of it. I have played with virtually everyone here on different games. From my humble beginnings in CS:S to the crazy world of Project Reality to the Future in BF2142. I have some pretty tough times last year and you guys helped me out when I needed it most. I had some really good laughs with you guys as well. THANKS!

To my PR posse! Last year I became an Admin for BFx and I got to say...they don't pay me enough. While it is hard work, it is also extremely rewarding! The PR Admin team and I worked real hard to make the server what it is please show them the same amount of respect as you showed me. I thoroughly enjoyed playing PR with you for past several years and we had some good times. Even when I had to wake up at 2-3 am in Korea to admin the server. Sometimes I couldn't go back to sleep and would join the server. And playing ALL, scrims we had together against some tough clans. Keep doing what you are doing PR regulars! You guys are the heart of the server. I know that v.08 will be a hit here! I will be playing it for a few days, so I will see you on the server.

To the 2142 guys! Over the past few months or so, I have been a regular on the TG 2142 server. I rose through the Ranks here and finally made Brig Gen. (woot) today...all thanks to the guys who showed me the ropes. I learned that 2142 is "different" from PR. Extremely fast paced and spastic;). But I found my "niche" with the Shotty. Thanks for the memories guys (and Arithea and Beat)...everytime I take my shirt off, I will think of you guys(the 2142 ppl know what I talking about;)).

So in closing, thanks to everyone who made my stay here fun and genuine. I am leaving here late next week so I will try and get some game time in with you guys before I leave. If not, I will see you guys next year (Spring).

"Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Dirtboy Deploying...

Dirt its always a pleasure to play with you on the servers. Always can count on fun games. I would like to thank you for what you are going to do and what you will continue to do, i cant thank you enough.

Just remember no respawn in RL so come back home in one piece.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.

Good luck Dirt!

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Were one of the guys I tried to model my teamwork after, PR is going to be a bit different without you, good luck, stay safe, always had a good experience playing with you...
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Dennis, you'll be missed.

Thats a sentiment that cant be conveyed enough. You're a leader, an advocate and a friend to many many people around here. You have the resepect that has come through endless hours of hard work and dedication. Hell, when you were still in korea, you had your speakers turned on while you were asleep so if someone shouted "admin!" you'd be there to assist. You took all of your personal time to set up scrims and events for the PR community. You helped bring the server to a whole new level, and somehow still found the time to hang with us mooks in the 6th all the time. No way in hell we're gonna be able to replace that.

Its uncommon character that sets you apart.

But enough on the cermeonial ass-kissing.

I consider you to be one of my friends. Dont know if you consider it the same for me and frankly it doesnt matter. From the time you joined the 6th, you've always been a great source of laughs and cameraderie to me and the rest of the gang. Thats a rarity and something I value in a friend. Be safe and keep in touch with us when you get the chance. Make sure you post your address when you get it so Skud can mail you love letters.

We'll keep your seat warm bud; I'll fart in it on a regular basis.

Fair winds and following seas man.

Thanks for all you have done and all you will do! Stay safe over there and come back in one piece.
            The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

#83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
            83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Dont know what to say and I'm not much of a goodbye person. All i can think of is respect, devotion, and total kickass when i see the name Dirtboy. It has always been a pleasure playing with you and i hope u apply the same level of kindness, dedication, and respect to may whatever you encounter in the future.
              Peace Out

Keep your chin up and your head down.

All the shout outs to the BF2 homeys but no love for the CSS crew! We still love you man. Stay safe over there! And all that sappy crap about missing you...fahgetaboutit...I'll be keeping Jessica nice and cozy while you're gone.

Reminisce on that!
                  | | |

Hey mate, all the best out there, stay safe, and come to TG in one piece!

F F'll be back before you know it. I know you will.

Keep your head down and don't volunteer for anything stupid.

Get yourself to a laptop and keep us posted on the forums. Ask for what you need and we'll send it to you. Thanks for serving.

ARMA Admin (retired)
                      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

I'll keep Miss Alba warm for you. ;)
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Stay safe Dirt! You have my respect both in your RL actions and here as a valuable and in general awesome community member. :D

That sucks, but I hope you have some good experiences over there anyway. Keep safe and don't lose your bolt carrier. Hopefully the the scumbags in charge pull you all out of there soon.

Good luck and stay safe. Come home in one piece - we'll be waiting for you!
                              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                              Irregular since 2007.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed