X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirtboy
    started a topic Dirtboy Deploying...

Dirtboy Deploying...

Well Gents, as most of you know, I will be going back to the sandbox...again. I just wanted to say a few words while I have the time.

Where to start? I have been a part of TG for since 2005 and enjoyed all of it. I have played with virtually everyone here on different games. From my humble beginnings in CS:S to the crazy world of Project Reality to the Future in BF2142. I have some pretty tough times last year and you guys helped me out when I needed it most. I had some really good laughs with you guys as well. THANKS!

To my PR posse! Last year I became an Admin for BFx and I got to say...they don't pay me enough. While it is hard work, it is also extremely rewarding! The PR Admin team and I worked real hard to make the server what it is today...so please show them the same amount of respect as you showed me. I thoroughly enjoyed playing PR with you for past several years and we had some good times. Even when I had to wake up at 2-3 am in Korea to admin the server. Sometimes I couldn't go back to sleep and would join the server. And playing ALL, scrims we had together against some tough clans. Keep doing what you are doing PR regulars! You guys are the heart of the server. I know that v.08 will be a hit here! I will be playing it for a few days, so I will see you on the server.

To the 2142 guys! Over the past few months or so, I have been a regular on the TG 2142 server. I rose through the Ranks here and finally made Brig Gen. (woot) today...all thanks to the guys who showed me the ropes. I learned that 2142 is "different" from PR. Extremely fast paced and spastic;). But I found my "niche" with the Shotty. Thanks for the memories guys (and Arithea and Beat)...everytime I take my shirt off, I will think of you guys(the 2142 ppl know what I talking about;)).

So in closing, thanks to everyone who made my stay here fun and genuine. I am leaving here late next week so I will try and get some game time in with you guys before I leave. If not, I will see you guys next year (Spring).

Dennis

• HAZMAT
    replied
    Re: Dirtboy Deploying...

Dennis,

If you think of anything let me know! Good for nothing officers are actually good at getting stuff thru APOs! ;)

What ever you need just drop me a line.

Do you have access to SIPR.net?

Leave a comment:

• JoePalooka
    replied

Stay safe Dirt. It was a pleasure playing in your squads. You'll be missed while you are gone.

Leave a comment:

• Ferris Bueller
    replied

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
    I figured the TG Store would have these in stock:

Nah, but I can steal 20 boxes or so from the hospital. :D

Leave a comment:

• FUNKED1
    replied

Stay safe bud.

Leave a comment:

• ScratchMonkey
    replied

Originally posted by peardog View Post
    I wouldn't touch Jessica Alba when you get back after all these other guys have "kept her warm" ...ewww..
    I figured the TG Store would have these in stock:

Leave a comment:

• SuperDudeBT
    replied

Stay safe, Dirt. Thank you for your service and Godspeed!

Leave a comment:

• Shinigamiryuk
    replied

It was nice meeting you dirt, my thoughts will be with you. Stay safe! See you next year buddy!

Leave a comment:

• Unload
    replied

Stay safe, and for God's sake, KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON!

Pleasure playing with you in BF2142 Dirtboy.

Leave a comment:

• DaBrit
    replied

Take care and stay safe!

Leave a comment:

• big-eye101
    replied

All the best to you Dirt! Cya next year!

Leave a comment:

• TurkishDelight
    replied

Good luck Dirt

Leave a comment:

• Reader1234
    replied

Hmmmm those orbitals that seemed to accidently hit your own teammates take on a new meaning after hearing you leaving. Oh well, if it put a big grin on your face then that will be a memory that will bring you back to us that much sooner. ;) Take Care and we will see you when you return.

Leave a comment:

• Rivengard
    replied

Although I didn't have much experience playing with you on 2142, I would like to wish you a good and safe travel!

Leave a comment:

• Adaxa
    replied

Good luck Dirt, and stay safe over there!

Remember to duck!

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X