Spore: M.U.L.E. theme music! LOL.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spore: M.U.L.E. theme music! LOL.

It brought a tear of nostalgia to my eyes when I realized the theme music from one of my planets was from the C64 game M.U.L.E. Man, that brings back the memories. Ah, yeah, here's the MULE intro! Sweet!
    Twisted Firestarter
    a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
    sigpic

Re: Spore: M.U.L.E. theme music! LOL.

Sweet!! Little walk down memory lane there. My brother and I played the hell out of M.U.L.E.!
    |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

Ouch, all you older people had video games hard... : p

But I gotta say I do kind of miss the simplicity of modern video games, I'd take a game of old nitendo pacman anyday over some skateboard game or that 'super modern day pacman' BS..
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I had M.U.L.E. on my NES. My brother and I played the heck out if it too. Great game! It was a fairly complex game for an 8 year old (me at the time), but so much fun. Thanks for the quick trip down memory lane.

I didn't realize it was made by EA. Look at that! Back in the 80's, EA made games that were both great AND didn't crash every five minutes!
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Back in the day, EOA made all the best games.

Yeah, back then they were E.O.A.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
            Back in the day, EOA made all the best games.

Yeah, back then they were E.O.A.

EOA was their British name and their logo, but the actual company was Electronic Arts after the name change from Amazin' Software.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Play M.U.L.E. online!

I was playing SPORE, heard the music, GOOGLEd it, came here, then found this:
              http://www.planetmule.com/

You can play a new M.U.L.E. game online now! It is about a month old, and is mac/pc. I just played a game, and am starting another. It is very cool; brings back memories!
              Last edited by CingularDuality; 01-08-2010, 09:57 PM. Reason: made link hot

Comment

Yesss! MULE! :D

POE2 Developer

Comment

Did anyone else ever catch the Wumpus?

Comment

Re: Play M.U.L.E. online!

Originally posted by cuesight View Post
                    I was playing SPORE, heard the music, GOOGLEd it, came here, then found this:
                    http://www.planetmule.com/

You can play a new M.U.L.E. game online now! It is about a month old, and is mac/pc. I just played a game, and am starting another. It is very cool; brings back memories!
                    Made it hot for you...
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X