Machinima making.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machinima making.

Okay..so after watching a good amount of machinimas, I thought it would be cool to get people together and make some. I'll probably use Pinnacle Studios 12. Sony vegas would be nice to use, but I'm not planning on spending 500$ for something like this.

Notes:

PC only.

We may do this on: BF2142, COD 4, Combat arms (Probably not), and I'm thinking ACE Online would be cool.

This would mainly be storyline based videos, like Deus Ex Machina, or Retaliation. We'll probably mess around a bit first to get used to all the acting, how to mess with stuff, and Pinnacle Studios 12.

If anyone wants to help me just reply, I don't have Pinnacle Studios 12 yet though.
    To all PC Gamers who play COD4 and BF2142 and Ace Online. I might be doing machinima making with Pinnacle Studios 12.

Re: Machinima making.

I can help you with acting and whatnot as long as I see that you have something organized.
    There is a secret Video Production subforum under "Hardware and Software Discussion" that hardly anyone notices. If you need any help editing feel free to ask there.

Comment

I bought sony vegas 6 and its great and you can do loads with it, just dont underestimate the shear hours it takes to edit
      its now on version 9 for $54.99, theres no reason to spend more on software, this app does more than you could use
      http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Vegas-Mov...1155992&sr=8-8

Comment

You can do all your own voice-acting with a prog. like Screamingbee's MorphVox. Allows you to change your voice into basically anything. Then just use a mixer to put it all together.

Comment

I use Audacity for voice recording. Lets you mess around with tons of stuff. It probably helps that I'm pretty good at doing random voices anyway though. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X