This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye TGA

After admitting to Atomic that i really am Jeepersbh(Grave Blak snoW) (or the TRAITOR) well i am not mature enough to be here i will come back when i feel more mature but until than goodbye *i also do not meaan anything i posted on fourms on how tga sucks because it doesnt i wanted that account banned so i could never have to ee it again. But i promise when i come back i will not betray you again

Goodbye :) :) :)

Re: Goodbye TGA

When/If you come back dont do anything until you hit middle school, then maybe you'll realize how stupid you made yourself look.

($5 he comes back with different username)
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Re: Goodbye TGA

Bye.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X