Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neosteam

Anyone of you tried this game?
    The pvp system is massive and you can pk almost everywhere (nation vs. nation)

where to pk:
    Combat zone at castles (same nation pvp)
    Rear land (nation vs nation. a pk and grinding area. brackets level 11-30, level 31-45 and level 46-60)
    Rear Arena (a pvp place to test skills and pvp build)
    Steam Core Battlefield (nation vs nation, main objective is to collect all 5 cores)
    Rope Isle (massive pvp place where you can pk all over the place)
    RvR system (also known as siege war where nations are united and go for the win)

Re: Neosteam

MMORPGs=Pointless waste of constant money IMO, Just pay once and buy an elder scrolls game or something or rent the one that came out awhile ago on consle about space and all that..

Only online RPG that I would ever consider buying is probably going to be Fable 2 and Diablo 2,
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Re: Neosteam

at least you get the chance to play with others and pawn them

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse