Metallica's new CD Death Magnetic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica's new CD Death Magnetic

Hey I just saw a great deal and I'm sure we have some Metallica fans here.

If you have a store called Hot Topic, they are selling the CD for $5.00. My friend and I were out looking for one and I just happened to see it out of the corner of my eye and he picked up a copy.
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Re: Metallica's new CD Death Magnetic

*waits for the announcement saying Hot Topic is being sued for robbing metallica of their prerequisite 4000% markup so they can maximize profit*

Metallica is repetitive garbage by the way. I reiterate my previous statement that they are the nickelback of soft metal.

Comment

Wow..I have not heard any of the new stuff, but oldies like "The Prince" and stuff from Ride the Lightening and even "..And Justice" just rock..

I cannot believe they can be considered "soft" in any way..

Comment

Originally posted by birdie_in_Texas View Post
        Wow..I have not heard any of the new stuff, but oldies like "The Prince" and stuff from Ride the Lightening and even "..And Justice" just rock..

I cannot believe they can be considered "soft" in any way..
        Listen to Load and every album since.
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
          *waits for the announcement saying Hot Topic is being sued for robbing metallica of their prerequisite 4000% markup so they can maximize profit*

Metallica is repetitive garbage by the way. I reiterate my previous statement that they are the nickelback of soft metal.
          Heh, yeah, sorta see that not being Lars would be too crazy about... Though, he recently did come out and say he likes the Itunes setup and similar ones.

I'm not that crazy over Metallica either, but the song they play on the radio off this CD isn't bad actually. I think the main reason I don't like them is that they're too slow for me, something about their sound sorta throws me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Anospa View Post
            Though, he recently did come out and say he likes the Itunes setup and similar ones.
            Yet ANOTHER showing of conformity and flip-floppery... Hell just a few years ago they were all sissified over the very same thing, and now he likes it ROFL gimme a break.... If only they would just stop changing their minds and pissing and moaning like teenage girls, they might actually rock again.... yeah right :P
            Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X