Bump Firing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump Firing

If youve never seen or heard of bump firing your in for a treat this is a great web site that teaches you a few different ways to bump fire he also has some great videos. You can allso find more videos of bump firing on youtube.

Bump firing basicly turns your semi auto rifle into a near full auto rifle (with alot of practice).

http://www.poormansmachinegun.com/PMMG5.htm
    |TG| Plude220

Re: Bump Firing

im gonna do that to my deer rifle (no really)
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

In paintball, a Response trigger will do exactly this, bouncing the trigger of the finger.
      Another method for Rapid-semi is the Firestorm Crank, to create a gatling gun using multiple guns.
      Possibility for adaption anyone?

Comment

I guess it might be fun to do every now and then at the range, but this has nearly zero practical use. Pony up the money and get a real machine gun if you think you need one...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Wouldn't this put extreme stress on the gun?
          Skud

Comment

guns are made to shoot the bullets they shoot, unless you shoot a huge amount in a short period of time, and the barrel and breach get very very hot, you should be fine... just clean and oil your gun like any good gun owner normally does and you wont have problems, i was thinking about trying this on my .22 because my deer rifle bullets are kinda spendy... but i dont think a .22 has enough kick to effectively make this work... we will see! if all else fails, ill just try it on my cousin's SKS, it shoots 7.62's and hes got well over 2000 bullets for that gun.