New Car!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car!

So, last month my parents totalled my old Ford Taurus. The past 2-3 days we've been looking around at various cars, and I testdrove a new Nissan Sentra. It was very nice, but we were looking at leasing and I'd have to bring down a lot of money on a down payment to get the lease reasonable per month.

Today, all the shops in my state were closed on Sunday, so we went down to Maryland to look at some, but when I got to the dealer, I settled on this beauty, took out a loan, and drove it off the lot.

(not the real car, Its dark outside so I can't take pictures when I got home, but exact same color and trim)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT, convertable. It rides really nice, has a hella lot of kick, and convertables are always great. Only 2 blemishes I saw on it were the previous owner misjuded a curb while he was parking and scraped the front bumper on the passenger side, and there was a scratch on one of the sideview mirrors. 12k dollars for a 37k mile car, with 5 year extended warrenty.
    Last edited by Bisclaveret; 09-14-2008, 11:52 PM.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
    <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
    DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Re: New Car!

Very nice, those are nice cars. My best friends wife has the hard top and she loves it. Hers is a 2001 I believe. She has over 100k on it and its still driving great with no issues so far!
    Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

My mom had a pearl white hardtop, and she loved it. I drove it to work a couple times and "warmed" up the tires a bit once I was out of ear shot. Only downside is the back seats really aren't seats, more of added storage, since there is only imaginary leg room. Might have even less with a convertible.

But your car looks hot man. Don't get any speeding tickets :D

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

It's a very nice car, I drove it off the lot and the 100 miles back home. Very responsive in the lower speeds, falters a bit at 50, but picks back up around 55-60. The brakes are really grabby and stop quick, too. The only thing is the back seat will be punishment for anyone sitting there since theres no much legroom. Handling, i'm not quite used to rack and pinion steering so its a bit of a change. It gets about the same gas mileage as my taurus, but recommends 91 octane.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
        <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
        DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X