STALKER: Clear Skies Video Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STALKER: Clear Skies Video Preview

OK so I bought STALKER last Friday and I thought everyone would enjoy seeing what the games looks like.

I haven't been able to play very much yet, I just finished Assassin's Creed, but I must say the graphics are stunning. I was a little annoyed that I have to throw bolts to make sure my path is clear!! but other than that I'm just getting used to the game play

I don't know why I didn't get a good sound capture, must be my new rig, I'll also post up video off of my old machine after I get a little gameplay in, it's an XP machine with an AMD 3700+ and an older 7600GT card.

I also forgot my video card specs in the movie, I'm now running a GTX 260. I haven't installed Vegas on the new machine either, so I apologize for the video being a little outta skew.

I highly recommend the download for the full effect.

http://files.filefront.com/STALKER+C.../fileinfo.html
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Re: STALKER: Clear Skies Video Preview

what does the throwing bolts do?
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
      what does the throwing bolts do?
      There are invisible "anomalies" which hurt you. When you throw a bolt, if it hits the anomaly, it bursts into flames and disappears. That way you know what area to avoid.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

NOTE if you get this game and want to play MP AND SP download the patches before you save a SP game, the current patch will not let you play any previously saved games!!

Also unless I had a glitch, prepatch all of the stashes that you normally have to pay to see we all available on my PDA, after patching, I actually had to pay to see the stashes :(
        Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

I hear this game is full to the brim with bugs like the last stalker. And btw, S.T.A.L.K.E.R was inspired by this Russian film called Stalker http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079944/ I saw it a week or two ago, it was great.

Comment

The movie Stalker was, in turn, inspired by a Russian Novella called Roadside Picnic. There is a translation available on the net somewhere.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X