Guild wars help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild wars help

Well, my friend bought guild wars, and let me try it out, and i want to buy it. he has Prophecies, but when i went to my local store that has guild war games, prophecies wasn't there, there were other ones though like nightfall and like guild wars platinum though, but i was wondering do i have to have prophecies to play with him, or can i buy the platinum, or game of the year, or nightfall ones and still play with him. can someone please help?

Re: Guild wars help

IIRC, Prophecies is the first title of the game.

If you can only play with people that share the same expansion set. So you would have to get either Prophecies or Platinum (which I guess has all expansions).

1 expansion = 1 realm.

They're all stand alone expansion. Which means you dont have to have Prophecies to get Nightfall. But if you do have both of these, your character can travel in both worlds. You get access to the realms you've bought. You cannot go into the Prophecies realm if you dont own prophecies.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

true and in my opinion the first game was the best so try and find a copy of that before you buy the other expansions.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Yeah "Prophecies" if you see the boxed copy will be the one labeled simply "Guild Wars" with no subtitle. You can also simply buy a key at plaync.com and download the client from Guildwars.com.
        "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
        -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X