No announcement yet.

Parachute Fail Victim Receives First Implant of the Eon Mini Pacemaker For Pain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parachute Fail Victim Receives First Implant of the Eon Mini Pacemaker For Pain

Pretty interesting news about a U.S. Army's "Golden Knights" Parachute Team jumper. Something like this could help millions of people not have to use hard core script pills and worry about getting addicted.

Parachute Fail Victim Receives First Implant of the Eon Mini Pacemaker For Pain

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Parachute Fail Victim Receives First Implant of the Eon Mini Pacemaker For Pain

lol - does anyone know how big a dollar coin is??? what a silly object to use for frame-of-reference

Comment

Re: Parachute Fail Victim Receives First Implant of the Eon Mini Pacemaker For Pain

I thought this particular one was not much larger than a quarter. It was the Eisenhower silver dollar that I remember being huge. Ya don't see those too much anymore. This however is the back side of the Sacagawea Dollar. Those were small.
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
        I thought this particular one was not much larger than a quarter. It was the Eisenhower silver dollar that I remember being huge. Ya don't see those too much anymore. This however is the back side of the Sacagawea Dollar. Those were small.
        Umm, no. The eagle on the back of a Sacagawea dollar is soaring, not landing on the moon... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar_coin
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

:O
          You're right! Woops! I stand corrected...
          <---Hangs head in shame.
          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

:icon_lol: I still have no idea how big that thing is :D

Comment

That *IS* the Eisenhower dollar. It's nearly four centimeters across.

Comment

Originally posted by Uranium - 235 View Post
                That *IS* the Eisenhower dollar. It's nearly four centimeters across.
                IIRC from my geek childhood, that makes that pacemaker about the same size as a Mark I Phaser, right? :p

Oh, my bad, it's about half that size:

http://scificollectibles.com/product...roducts_id/372
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X