Allied Game Force

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allied Game Force

Allied Game force ( AGF ) has finally launched Allied Game Force anti cheat reporting site !

To report game cheaters and hacker's, please visit alliedgameforce.com

This system has been developed with the gaming community purely at heart. Our system will allow all gaming community members to deploy this system to report those whom have been caught cheating or hacking and making of severe blatant racial comments and or slurs during and in server groups within online multi player games on public servers. This system will also allow game server moderators and game server administrators to also deploy this system exercising the same protocols and also those whom they have caught via PBSS utilities.

Our full functioning system will be deployed in a PHPNuke based framework to insure the utmost in security measures are taken to both protect our systems, and also the public and it's data from manipulation. As we deploy Nuke Sentinel across our platform, players and or internet users whom attempt to ( override ) our systems or enter through remote means will be auto banned via the system immediately and data collected will be held until further notice.

Also deployed will be public forums to offer the gaming public / administrators a full range of support and Q&A sections to address any questions or support options they may have. These forums will be staffed on a regular basis to assist the public gets quick, straight answers. One thing AGF will not do is ( witch hunt ) players and or server violators at any time. We're simply a public tool to assist them in the cleaning up of the public gaming servers and gaming communities.
    Last edited by Syntax2112; 09-20-2008, 08:24 AM.
    Quad Core E9550 @ 3.2 / EVGA 780i / BFG GTX 260 OC / BFG 800watt / X-FI ExtremeGamer / 8 Gig's OCZ Plt DDR2 800 4-4-4-15 / Vista Home Prem Sp1

No Gamer Left Behind

Re: Allied Game Force

Originally posted by Syntax2112 View Post
    Our system will allow all gaming community members to deploy this system to report those whom have been caught cheating, hacking, exploiting, abusing, making racial comments and or slurs during online multi player games on public server.
    Now hold the phone.

Cheats and hacks are one thing, but exploits, abuses, and racial slurs?

Exploits - first of all I'll point out that, technically, bunnyhopping, wallstrafing, wigglewalking, are all exploits, and started as such. Secondly, and it's why I've butt heads with so many of them over the years, a lot of clan-based competitive play revolves around proper use of game exploits. Yes there are some that aren't allowed (something that allowed you to clip through walls across the map, for example), and there are some that are (I doubt anyone would be banned for climbing on invisible geometry).

Abuses - I'll just leave this one with 'What the hell is a game abuse?'

Racial Slurs - I don't like flag burning, but I'll never yell at or harass people who do it. I understand that it's their right, if that's how they want to express themselves, more power to them. Racial slurs are the same way. Frankly, there's nothing really WRONG with them, when you consider it's entirely possible and easy to offend someone WITHOUT resorting to childish language. Yes, racial slurs can have a penetrating impact, but so can insulting someone's religion. I can entirely understand why a racial slur is seen as 'worse' than simple foul language and I accept escalating punishment, but you don't just ban everyone who says 'Jew' and let someone who says f*** every other word just get away with it. What you're effectively promoting is selective censorship. No thanks.

Comment

Re: Allied Game Force

I accidentally posted the wrong version. The exploiting portion had been taken out. I apologize for the mistake.

As for the racial slurring of community members, most GSP's do not want that to be associated with their name or company profile in any way. At least the ones I've spoken to thus far do not.

When I suggest ( racial ) it is more geared toward very severe commenting that's posted in scrolling messages and or blatantly posted in the server rules that certain types of players are not allowed here. I've seen it many times posted right in the loading page of some servers when joining and in scrolling messages.

Again, I apologize for the mistake !
      Quad Core E9550 @ 3.2 / EVGA 780i / BFG GTX 260 OC / BFG 800watt / X-FI ExtremeGamer / 8 Gig's OCZ Plt DDR2 800 4-4-4-15 / Vista Home Prem Sp1

No Gamer Left Behind

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X