Visiting Southeast Asia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting Southeast Asia

well, there is a good chance I will be going to a few badly damaged cities on a tour for future relief trips. Having never left Tennessee and the 8 closest states (AL, MS, SC, NC, GA, KY, IN, FL) and never being on an airplane, this will be a first on many different fronts. I do hope I can put everything in place before the 25th. getting a passport will be the hardest.

does anyone know anything about prioritypassports.com?

it seems that for as little as 77 extra dollars, they can get a passport in 10-14 days, and for a lot more money, 1-4 days.....
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: Visiting Southeast Asia

My passport took 2 weeks with no priority. I believe if you show them a plane ticket, they will prioritize it. But I am no expert on this manner, so hopefully someone else will chime in.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
      My passport took 2 weeks with no priority. I believe if you show them a plane ticket, they will prioritize it. But I am no expert on this manner, so hopefully someone else will chime in.
      I would just go to the post office and do it through them. Mine took two weeks and I didn't ask for rush processing or anything...

I recommend that everyone get a passport, regardless of whether or not you intend to travel outside of North America. It's the ONLY identification that proves your citizenship and is therefore invaluable in many situations.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Your US Representative and/or Senator can help you and if you're in a rush to make a humanitarian trip, they may be interested.

Comment

ok, did you get yours post 9-11? the time line has been stretched a LOT. last year, it was 2 months to get everything done.
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

Are you going with the Armed Forces or a charity or something, or is this a private trip?
            Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

my church is scouting for humanitairian relief efforts.

with the hurricanes in Florida, we raised 108,000.00 plus 10,000 man hours of free reconstruction.

this put us in a position to get a lot of favor with fema, redcross, etc. while it is with a charitible organization, it is also a "personal" trip, since there will be no immediate effort on this trip.

BTW, thanks for everyones, help, but this trip was to be 6 days, and there are things here that cannot be left during that time frame. plus, @ 2000.00 per person, plus 250 for a rush passport, I cannot ask the church to pony that up just so I can go see Asia. I will go soon enough. Thanks for everyones responses, and my passport will be here in 2 weeks thanks to the rush processing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X