This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHo is necular cat?

Who is he and if its ok wit him can i have Nuclear cat?? it is cool and since its different than you'rs ?

Re: WHo is necular cat?

Originally posted by Darkmauler View Post
    Who is he and if its ok wit him can i have Nuclear cat?? it is cool and since its different than you'rs ?
    OK, I'm pretty good at deciphering posts and I'm assuming this has something to do with wanting the screen name Necular Cat, but beyond that, your post is beyond confusing.

Proverbs Chapter 3

13 Blessed is the man who finds wisdom,
    the man who gains understanding,
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

It's a coded terrorist message.
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

There is no Necular Cat here.
        |TG-8th Mercs|*New to TG? Start here*Become a Supporting Member

Comment

There was. He got the banstick.

Comment

There was a Necular Cat and he got kicked for screwing around in the forums in an unpleasant, spammy way. I don't think you want to be emulating him.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
              There was. He got the banstick.
              LOL

|TG-8th Mercs|*New to TG? Start here*Become a Supporting Member

Comment

Seriously Jeepersbh, ban evading again?

You suck at this.

Comment

i liked the name but ok i wont do that...anyone got any cool ideas though darkmauler is boring

Comment

and who is jeepersbh?

Comment

what about whitetigerfox?

Comment

how about the EDIT button
                        Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Catman1975 View Post
                          how about the EDIT button
                          Agreed, just stick with darkmauler. It doesn't really matter that much what your name is as long as it sticks and it's not too similair to someone else's name.

Comment

and who is jeepersbh?
                            Alright well since nobody else seems to be able to notice the blindingly obvious, let me break this down for you.

Jeepersbh (you) posted in the Ikariam forums, using:
                            1) Utterly atrocious, pre-teenager syntax, typing, and etiquette.
                            2) Multi-posts, with zero regard for the edit button.

Jeepers is banned, and rejoined as 'Necular Cat'. Necular Cat posted TWICE, both times BEFORE you 'joined' (even though you are Jeepers, and your nonchalance isn't fooling this seasoned anti-troll veteran), so therefore there's no logical way you'd have any idea who he is. You also seem to be indecisive on a name, since after Jeepers and Necular Cat, you're clearly running out of ideas.

Now, in addition, you also posted a retort in this thread, a response to something someone said to JEEPERS, not YOU. There is no practical reason for you to have responded to that post if you were not, in fact, Jeepers.

Now let's break this down.

- Three people join within a month, all subsequent to the account previous getting banned.
                            - All three of these people have the same interest and congregate in the same forums as each other, strangely.
                            - All three type like autistic baboons, appear to be EXTREMELY young, and duplicate the same typing patterns.
                            - The most recent is having an identity crisis (since your favorite names have been banned already), and alluded to 'knowing' one of the previous accounts.

There is absolutely no way you're NOT Necular Cat or Jeepers. You might have some of these fools fooled, but if you're going to ban evade, you don't do it by feigning nonchalance. And you certainly don't do it when you clearly reek of pre-teen antics and behavior, that is extremely obvious, annoying, and rare in this community. And in fact, if this were my community, I wouldn't even need to spell any of this out for you - after years of running a Natural Selection community and server, my gut instinct alone is fine-tuned enough to tell me all that I need to know.

And finally, let me put it this way - normal people are never accused, or even suspected of being ban-evaders. Posting 'Who is X?' is usually one of the guiltiest things you can do, oddly.

Comment

Is this that kid from Ikariam? (and by kid I literally mean kid, 9-11ish age)
                              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X