Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield: bad company help

Hi,
    I was just wondering if someone wouldn't mind me registering their BF2 or BF2142 accounts to veteran club because I rally want the f2000 gun in bad company but I never OWNED another battlefield game. I have played Vietnam at a friends house but can't find his cd key. So I would really aprrciate it if I could borrow an account. Plz pm me if you would like to help thank you.

P.s. Yes i am new and i am glad to meet all of you

Re: Battlefield: bad company help

I have my doubts if anybody is going to do that for you.

Comment

if anyone believes I am doing this to steal your accounts, then I could send my info to veteran program and you can put your account in yourself. From what I know it won't show me the account so I should be completely safe. I relize that some you might have already sighned up and that's cool I just wondering if someone who really doesn't care about the veteran program would want to help me out. Anyways I glad I joined this forum and I hope you all have a nice day. :)

Comment

I think this would have some better effect on a response if you woul dhave put this in the right forum for your console game. Xbox360 or the PS3, which ever one you have.
        I say that the biggest part of the people who own some of the BF PC games and BF:BC have already done the veterans program. My suggestion would be to just go and find a really cheap place to buy BF2 and then you can become a veteran in BF:BC. Some places sell it for only a few bucks now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X