Can i join TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i join TG

I play 2142 a lot and i like your alls server and i was wondering if I could join and be apart of this Gaming clan. I love to play FPS Games, I play the games Halo, BF2142, BF2, CoD4.
    I will be active a lot on TS because I love to Talk to people and have fun. My ingame name for 2142 is WarLord300x and im thinking about makeing a new one called FreeZe. So hopefully i can join and have a fun time at TG.

Re: Can i join TG

TG is an open community, so of course you can join! :)
    We dont have tryouts, but we do have rules. So please check out the TG primer and read all the required reading for each of the titles you play.
    Welcome aboard and have fun!

Comment

YES!! Thank you so much and is the TG tag this |TG|

Comment

yep.

Comment

As a member of the 2142 community I'd like to welcome to TG! Look for me, we can squad up sometime.

Comment

If you are wearing the TG tag make absolutely sure that you have read, understood, and agree with all of the server rules and the primer.

Welcome aboard and have fun!
            Retired 6th DB

Comment

Read the |TG| Primer. Then go ahead and read the SOP's for the game(s) you're playing.

Keep in mind that by wearing the tag, you represent |TG|.

Welcome Aboard

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
              The BigC

Comment

Wearing the TG tag means you will be held to a higher standard and as such fell the pain quicker. Welcome to TacticalGamer, the last place you will play.

Freeze check this out.

Also this:

Can I wear the |TG| tags?

The short answer is yes.

Tactical Gamer is an open community of mature gamers. We're not a clan that requires you to go through a process to join and then be eligible to wear our tags. We would like any player who agrees to and abides by our rules to feel welcomed to our family. If that is the case, then by all means, wear the |TG| tags.

However wearing the |TG| tags does not come without some responsibility.

When you put on those |TG| tags you are now representing Tactical Gamer. Players on Tactical Gamer servers will look to |TG| tag wearing players for leadership and guidance. They will watch how you play and follow your lead.

Many players who wear the |TG| tags also frequently other externally run servers. When wearing |TG| tags on those servers you are expected to abide, not only by that particular server rules, you are also expected to abide by the Tactical Gamer code of conduct. You still represent Tactical Gamer. Some games will allow you add tags at will and/or create multiple accounts. If you do not plan to abide by the Tactical Gamer code of conduct, please remove the |TG| tags when playing on other servers.

What the tags DO NOT signify?

1) That you are a skilled player.
                2) That you receive additional benefits.
                Last edited by Bubba; 10-03-2008, 02:03 PM.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

welcome to the community =d
                  Sorry I only play Hardcore!

Pain and suffering are inevitable, misery is not!

Comment

We do things differently around here... Like Bubba posted anyone can have the |TG| tag if they follow |TG| rules and what we stand for.

Helpful links for 2142
                    Main Page
                    SOP's and Serve Rules
                    Gentleman's Agreement

And the most important for you right now:
                    New to TG? Drop a "HI"

~ Draken

Comment

I just joined and I'm happy to be here. I've been gaming on the TG server for a good bit now....and now I can say I'm part of the community...Yippeee!

~Latina ;)
                      |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

:icon14: :icon1: :icon_bigg

Comment

Welcome aboard Latina...I saw you were playing in my LearnTG squad today. You're doing fine, just keep playing smartly and continue what you are doing.

Welcome to all joining, just make sure to read the primer, and play within the spirit of the rules and you will find a much more satisfying gaming experience.
                        TG primer

Latina, you can put the |TG| tags on your clanname area inside the signon screen to 2142 if you want.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Thank you very much Photo....Can you please help me put the bars enclosing TG ingame. How do I go about that?

Latina
                          |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

Comment

Originally posted by TG Latina View Post
                            Thank you very much Photo....Can you please help me put the bars enclosing TG ingame. How do I go about that?

Latina
                            The bars are the pipe symbols nest to the back space key (shift + \). If I remember correctly the pipes will not show in the box when you enter the prefix but they will show in game correctly.

Make sure that you have read the server rules, SOP's, and wiki before adding the tag. The Admins and everyone else expects the |TG| tagged players to be the best at exhibiting the "TG Way".
                            Retired 6th DB

Comment

Thank you Wimpinator for the advice. Yes, I have been a very good soldier. I read the required reading when I signed up yesterday.
                              |TG-8th| LATINA

[conduct][medic]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse