Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirtboy Update 1

Gentlemen,

Greetings from "North" Iraq. Just thought I would drop you all a line and tell you guys how I am doing. I just got done with training about a week ago. Had some good times, and employed my sweet Project Reality skills. When asked how I knew some small unit tactics...I simply stated "Video Games". They thought I was joking...

After a 19 hour flight to the "Desert", here I sit...in a internet cafe, telling you guys how I am doing. Well I am doing fine! Loving the chow, and the "hot" army chicks:row__573:. I will keep you guys informed informed of what I am doing.

Cheers Gentlemen and Happy Gaming

Dirt

@Ferris:

I will get you my addy once I remember what it was;)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Dirtboy Update 1

Hey Hey Dirtboy, anyway I could get an idea of the camp your at? Camp Marez, Victory, or not able to say?

ANyway idea of a mailing address for care packages?

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Just glad you didn't forget anything this time. Stay safe ok?

Comment

Good to hear from you, and hear you're doing well!

Arithea killed me the other night, said she wanted to teabag me, but had to resist because she saves that for you.

Comment

Hey man, great to hear you're doing well. Just make it back alive, man. All of the tards that visit our PR server miss you very, very much.

Make sure you visit the official PR forums and read up on the wumwuts shenanigans.
          Waldo II

Comment

Gald you're doing well Dirt! It's great to hear from you. Stay cool and stay safe :D
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

It was good hearing from you. Hopefully I'll be back in gaming when you get back from Iraq.
              Skud

Comment

Nice to hear news from you Dirty.
                Look Alive and stay safe mate. Keep us posted.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                The BigC

Comment

Did you remember to bring your gun-shaped wallet?

Comment

Stay safe Dirtboy!

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Just remember that you can't simply ban the bad guys there!
                      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Gotta love it when video game knowledge pays off in the real world.

So I'm guessing the first thing you want sent over is some super soft charmin, right? I know how bad military grade tp is. :D

Comment

Good to hear things are ok, keep your head down!

Comment

Hey! You forgot to mention how the Iraqi women look! ;)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

good to hear from ya bro..... be safe and keep us advised

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X