Free Sports Betting!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Sports Betting!!

This is not advertisement or any type of scam this web site was actually on MSN.com last month so i started to mess with it. Some of you who know me know i dont post much and this is not going to be spammed. If it gets deleted o well but hey i just thought the site was kinda cool.

Pretty much they give you 10 cents to start with to make sports bets. No credit card or anything required you cant put money into your account or anything u just have to use the 10 cents that they give you that will never disapear even if you lose it.

After you reach i believe $10 you can cash out and they will send you $10 in the mail. Theres no real catch just some adds on the sides of the screens and you can view some adds for bonus cash if you win your bets.

heres a link below:
    http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=227207

Just thought some of you who like sports might find this fun to bet on your teams i know i like it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask..

Re: Free Sports Betting!!

I guess the real trick is writing the script to make a few thousand accounts and work your spread that way.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Pyro, what is your referral bonus? Why should I click your link instead of going straight to www.centsports.com?

Less than full disclosure is not the way to go here, my friend.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

There is no specific referal bonus like i get money or anything for you signing up. Pretty much you will become my as they call it Cronie. Pretty much adds you on as a friend so we can look at each others sports bets to see how eachother is betting. Although i guess you can say i have some intrest in you becoming a cronie since i will get bonus when you win its explained here.

When your cronies win, you win ... in fact, you automatically get 5% of whatever they win. This 5% doesn't get subtracted from their winnings but is added on top as a special bonus for you ... just for being cool and having cronies.

But i dont care if you use that link or go straight to the centsports.com. Just wanted to spread the word and if a couple people cronie up with me we will both get some extra cash when we win.

**edit**

actually i just clicked on the link and it just went straight to the login page LOL. i just realized that for you to become a cronie i have to email you a link from there website that link just goes to the login as if you just put in www.centsports.com. Well at least for me it does.

Comment

Originally posted by ۩Pyro™۩ View Post
          This is not advertisement or any type of scam this web site was actually on MSN.com last month so i started to mess with it. Some of you who know me know i dont post much and this is not going to be spammed. If it gets deleted o well but hey i just thought the site was kinda cool.

Pretty much they give you 10 cents to start with to make sports bets. No credit card or anything required you cant put money into your account or anything u just have to use the 10 cents that they give you that will never disapear even if you lose it.

After you reach i believe $10 you can cash out and they will send you $10 in the mail. Theres no real catch just some adds on the sides of the screens and you can view some adds for bonus cash if you win your bets.

heres a link below:
          http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=227207

Just thought some of you who like sports might find this fun to bet on your teams i know i like it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask..
          you also win a free trip to disney world all you have to do is get random telemarketing phone calls at all hours of the day and night.

I wonder if Pete Rose is the spokesperson for this.
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I've been playing on centsports for a while now. It's legit; I've never received spam of any sort to the email address I use with them.

Tinfoil hats off while you're in the house please...
            "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
            EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
            PLAYSTATION®Network & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

Forgot I had an account here... my balance is $0.19 :P

Just bet all of it on the Red Sox vs Rays tomorrow... go Sox
              Baseball is LIFE.

Xbox Live: L DODGE L

Comment

Originally posted by Buh East View Post
                Forgot I had an account here... my balance is $0.19 :P

Just bet all of it on the Red Sox vs Rays tomorrow... go Sox
                woops!
                Dizlor

Comment

This is pretty cool!
                  The only sport follow even remotely is MMA so i guess ill mainly be betting there...

Comment

I've been bouncing between about $2.50 and $0.50 since football started.
                    "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."

Comment

I bet on something everyday, either baseball, football or hockey, and can't break past $0.20. I suck! :icon_lol: Guess now I know if I'm in Vegas, keep my wallet in my pocket!
                      |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

OK fellas, here's my reach of the weekend,

4-line parlay
                        Kentucky +26
                        Alabama -5.5
                        Virginia +14
                        North Carolina -2

Betting .22 to win 2.8712

Hey, what's the worst that can happen? I lose and get a shiny new dime to play with?

Comment

I use
                          http://en.betclic.com/home.aspx

Made around 200$ last year with Stanley's cup games and the mondial hockey championship that was taking place here in Quebec.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                          The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X