No announcement yet.

Bunch of free games

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of free games

Slick Deals just posted that a bunch of halfway decent games are now free if you don't mind the occasional ad being thrown in.

FileFront has Area 51 & The Suffering without ads.

GameShadow is offering 4 free full version PC games for download. Thanks brisar

The titles included are:

* Area 51
    * Full Spectrum Warrior
    * The Suffering
    * Rise and Fall

Note, the games are sponsored by advertising, and will display brief ads during certain times.
    I really hate the idea of ads in games after I paid $50 for it, but hell, if they give it away free, I could deal with the ads as long as they arn't right in your face all the time.

Not sure if I like any of those games enough to play them, but I might give one or two a go.........

Check out this link for the links:
    Free Full Version PC Games (Download): Area 51, Full Spectrum Warrior, The Suffering, Rise And Fall

Edit: if one of the links at the link above doesn't work for you, try this one

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Bunch of free games

I saw that on FF"s homepage while looking at a budget game title earlier today.

Has anyone downloaded one of the titles and tried it? Any problems during install or play?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

The suffering is scary!
      I might just want to play it again...

yeah The Suffering was an awesome game. I tried playing the second one but there was one part I could never get by.
        "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
        -- Red Forman

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed