Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eleventh Hour

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/eleventh_hour/

This show is pretty interesting and just starting out this year. If you like science mystery similar to CSI you may enjoy this show.

Check it out!

- -

Re: Eleventh Hour

Watched the first episode and very well written and acted IMO.

Interesting story they've started here and I look forward to more!

anyone else watching?

- -

Comment

Just watched it. Pretty decent. I have also started watching the new CBS show The Mentalist
      http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_mentalist/

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Didn't see the Eleventh Hour, didn't know if it was my kind of show. I did watch the "My Own Worst Enemy" premiere last night. It has potential to be A) really good or B) FAIL

It all depends on how they play it out. My wife and I watch Chuck though every Monday.
        sigpic
        I'm Back.

Comment

I saw the original Eleventh Hour on BBC-America. It was a four episode series with Professor Hood played by Patrick Stewart. The original line was a scientist working for the British government and a Special Branch protective detail (female). The last episode with heavy water ice cubes sinking in tap water was neat.

The CBS first episode is a remake of the british series. It wasn’t bad as remakes go and was true to the original except for the change of country and organization (FBI). Later episodes are to break from the old series.

The episodes are pricey to produce giving the show a limited time to gain ratings or perish. Anybody remember Threshold?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X