Internet TV Universal Remote: Quick Links to All Free Shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet TV Universal Remote: Quick Links to All Free Shows

I have pretty much given up on watching TV on my TV lately. There are actually a lot of good shows on, and I don't want to waste an hour watching a 40min. show.

Instead, I watch them online. The quality is excellent, and you only have to watch like 3-4 15sec commercials. Actually, as I type this, I am watching COPS from this past Sat. on my 2nd monitor. I love being able to watch guys getting tazed over and over. :D

Gizmodo just posted this article a few mins ago, and I wanted to pass it on. It lists a lot of the good shows out and links on where to watch them. I get most of mine from either Hulu.com or directly from the network site. ABC.com has some amazing good HD quality.

Check it out:
    Internet TV Universal Remote: Quick Links to All Free Shows

That one doesn't list the really good shows on USA network like Burn Notice and Psych

I think of it like this......every 20mins. of saved TV wasted time is more game time....... :icon_lol:

Also see these articles:

A Complete Guide to Watching Your Favorite Shows (Legally) Without Paying a Dime

Five Best Sites to Stream TV

And as mentioned in the other running thread, Netflix has some really good streaming stuff, like complete seasons of shows and some good new release movies.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X