Cool site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool site

hey, don't know if any of you heard of mystery shopping? I was always curious about it, im unemployed (since I moved to florida, im interviewing for jobs now) and figured I would give it a shot, its actually really easy cash, has helped me get through this rough patch so far. if you guys want to check it out here is a link to one that kicks serious butt.

www.premiershoppers.com
    Last edited by Apophis; 10-19-2008, 08:28 AM.

Re: Cool site

To me also liked this site, although I did not yet find that searched, but here very much interesting.

Comment

thanks I think warlion. :D I have an interview monday, cant wait! for a sick job. also have another mystery shopping job lined up next week, need to go to a bank and inquire about a loan, dont have to get it, just ask about it. getting $50 for it, should take about 40 min or so.

Comment

Those sites arent just a scam?
        |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Originally posted by Dilly View Post
          hey, don't know if any of you heard of mystery shopping? I was always curious about it, im unemployed (since I moved to florida, im interviewing for jobs now) and figured I would give it a shot, its actually really easy cash, has helped me get through this rough patch so far. if you guys want to check it out here is a link to one that kicks serious butt.
          You've already got the job and are enjoying it? Or it just sounds like a cool gig? I'd like to know what you think of it after you've done it for a while.

Oh, and you should tell everyone what you get if they click on your link instead of just going to http://www.premiershoppers.com/
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

There is no such thing as free, sites like this only exist to profit from the stupid.

POE2 Developer

Comment

it isnt free, it isn't a scam, cost me $28 to join, I get coupons each week for a ton of places to shop, companies like sears, jcpenny (I get a 30% discount at jcpenny) proflowers, kmart, best buy, target and more. I could care less where you click, if I refer people I get a gas card, but if you go to the site, just go to the site and check it out. Its a really easy way to make an extra buck. One job will pay for your entry fee to the site, or if you use one of the coupons it will pay for it too, especially if your a consumer of goods from the places I listed.

Comment

sorry if you guys think I was trying to scam anyone, im honestly not.

Comment

Premier's MatchQuest™ technology instantly notifies you of mystery shopping jobs based on YOUR interests
                  Fill out a questionaire and you'll get notified of something along with lots of other people at the same time. Just hope you are faster then them to get the job.

Instant access to hundreds of mystery shopping companies through accurate links using our Activelink™ system
                  In other words, we'll take your money and in return give you the web site addresses of these companies. You could find them on your own, but then we wouldn't get your $28.

P: Our exclusive MatchQuest™ Technology uses advanced algorithms and numerical sequencing to provide the perfect match of shopper and recruiter. The "matchmaking" is based on the qualifications required by the recruiter and the demographics and interests of the shopper.
                  We own a computer. It's pretty cool. It like, works. But that didn't sound cool enough.

MatchQuest™ finds shops that most closely align with the shopper's interests. When there is a match, PremierShoppers.com instantly notifies the shopper via email. Beginning in 2009, these notifications will also be sent via Text Message.
                  In other words, you clicked on clothes, it mails you all clothes things. If you didn't, it doesn't. Again, they own a computer! woot! a data base! how advanced! But again, it will notify everyone. It doesn't single you out amoung everyone. So again, that same email might go to thousands.

Only when a shopper responds directly to the recruiter, will the recruiter have the shopper's contact information. All of the shopper information is held in confidence until released by the shopper themselves.
                  Rating of Shoppers based on direct recruiter feedback
                  We don't give them any info on you because then they might hire you directly and avoid paying us some money. But we'll call it some sort of security thingy to sound better.

R: Recruiters provide feedback on shoppers. This direct feedback is paramount to gaining the confidence of future recruiters in hiring shoppers. The more positive the comments are, the more likely one is to get an assignment over someone who does not have similar comments.
                  Excellent income potential through Premier's Referral Reward Plan
                  Dude, this guy sucks! His entire review was "Chips are yummy." Could you send that hot chick over to uh... check out our store again? She had a uh... really well organized review.

E: PremierShoppers.com knows you will be so impressed with our services, technology, website, and customer service, that you will want to tell all your friends and family about us. In fact, we’re putting our money where our mouth is. You will earn $5 for every person that registers with PremierShoppers as a result of your referral plus you will be eligible for incredible monthly, quarterly, and annual incentives.
                  Money saving coupons and discounts to your favorite retailers
                  We pay you to get us more suckers. Like amway, but worse.

M: PremierShoppers.com is dedicated to not only providing perfect shopper-recruiter matches, but also to finding ways to save you money when you are actually shopping for yourself. Our Coupons and More! offers incredible money saving coupons and discounts to retailers such as Office Depot, Dell, American Express, Macy*s, Target, Starbucks, Apple, and so many more!
                  Instant access to hundreds of mystery shopping companies through accurate links using our Activelink™ system
                  Because we're paid to do it, we do it. We'll give you all kinds of stuff because we get paid to! This rocks! Want some adult diaper coupons? No? Well have some! Because we won't actually give you good stuff! (we keep that for ourself and just SAY we sent it)

I: Our proprietary Activelink™ system ensures that we maintain the most current and accurate list of links to mystery shop companies and other recruiters in our system. On a routine and systematic basis, all website links are guaranteed to be accurate and current.
                  Education, tips, and resources to improve your interview skills and employment searches
                  They pay us to find you. They ain't paying us to hand out old jobs so we don't.

E: We offer you direct advice and links to other human resource experts to guide you in your employment search. Whether you are a "full-time" mystery or secret shopper or you are looking for some extra spending money while you seek that "new career opportunity", Premiershoppers.com will help you design a roadmap. Interview techniques, sources for full-time employment, and more are found in this area of our site.
                  Resumé Wizard to enhance your opportunities to secure the work assignments you desire
                  Because we get paid for that, too. We'll try to get you to only take a job from our site. Because jobs at other sites don't pay us very well. We may also make it so that there is no way for you to print out your resume. Because then you'd hand it out to companies locally. Who don't pay us.

Sorry - had to make fun of it.

I did something like this once on surveys. While theoretically you could make some cash, it is very hard. I never really made any money. It takes forever to get any real gain.

Mystery shopping can be OK. Usually you just get a discount or something for free for shopping and then doing a detailed evaluation. I don't trust ANY company that requires me to pay money to "join" though.

They try to make it sound really good, and it is somewhat. But you only only going to be shown what they are paid to look at. They send the same offers to every single person who qualifies. Which could be thousands, making your chance of getting it low. In the survey thing, I never ONCE was able to get a survey that actually paid cash. (mainly cause I was a white guy, and they had lots of them. If I had been an elderly eskimo single mother of four, maybe)
                  "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                  Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                  " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

My Mom has been doing the survey thing for almost a year now, mainly just for fun, knowing that she won't get much. All told she had earned less then $200 and two free cans of coffee. Most of her cash offers have been thanks to the election and her being a 'middle aged woman, college educated, with adult children, and currently an "undecided" voter'

Extra spending cash, yeah maybe, but not much past that.

~ Draken

Comment

I've been doing the survey thing for years now. I've gotten a couple of dozen free magazine subscriptions, thousands and thousands of frequent flier miles, hundreds of dollars in gift cards to Target and Starbucks, and some decent discounts on electronics purchases direct from manufacturers. I go through e-Rewards for my surveys.
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

You can get some cool stuff by taking the telephone surveys as well. I used to work for a company called TNS Intersearch that did telephone surveys, and they used to give away all kinds of gear. Just gotta put the annoying phone call thing aside for a second and knuckle up! A good measure is also to ask if theres a reward for taking the survey, most places will tell you right off the bat, I know they told us that we had to tell people if they asked.

Comment

I once did a beer survey on the phone once.
                          question 1) Name every beer you can think of. I named a LOT. everything from Bud light to Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale. BIG MISTAKE. Because they then had about 15 questions for EVERY BEER YOU NAMED.
                          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...