The red sox lose!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The red sox lose!!!!!!!!!

So happy, because as a huge Yankee fan, I am grateful for the d-rays for pulling out the win tonight, and also because theres a 90% chance this year that whoever wins the ALCS is going to cream the phillies and i don't want another red sox championship!!

a huge block has lifting off of me!!!

Though the d-rays should have finished them off two nights ago, but a win against the red sox going to the world series is fine by me.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: The red sox lose!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha!!

EAT IT BOSTON!
    PHILLIES ARE NEXT!

Comment

shaddapp Randy!

u too Ferris...
      Last edited by Bc2ID; 10-19-2008, 11:46 PM. Reason: I still love you guys... :-)
      "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Bc2ID View Post
        shaddapp Randy!

u too Ferris...
        bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
        we still love you too B!
        Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 10-20-2008, 12:13 AM.

Comment

yankees suck, they totally lost sight of what won them the championships in the 90's and tried to pull a florida marlins and buy championships. except that the yankees gm sucks and has no balls to stand up to the steinbrerners and let him do his job. that team might as well just not even have a gm.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilly View Post
            yankees suck, they totally lost sight of what won them the championships in the 90's and tried to pull a florida marlins and buy championships. except that the yankees gm sucks and has no balls to stand up to the steinbrerners and let him do his job. that team might as well just not even have a gm.
            whoa a bit hostile. That's what I love about angry red sox fans no matter who they lose to they always blame & bash the Yankees because in the end they know who the real winning team is in the northeast.
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.

Comment

and angry sox fans always pull the money card. Ahh hilarity ensues.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Comment

As an officially licensed Rays fan, I can say that I could care less what red sox fans, yankees fans, white sox fans, or any other teams fans have to say. We're in the world series and we got there by kicking ass. From the worst team in baseball history to the world series in less than 10 years is awesome.

Comment

Sox played a good season, and I'll definitely respect the rays.

As for the Yankees? I mean, they really didn't play well this year, their team has changed a ton, and at the moment really couldn't care less about them. Still love seeing them battle it out, but its not nearly as nerve racking as it used to be.

I really do hate "Red Sox Nation," though. These new bandwagon fans that've jumped on the ticket in the last year-ish+ have really taken a lot away for me. I love the fact that they're so popular, but when I was watching one of the games last week, the fans were booing someone as he walked off after striking out. Seriously? In the playoffs? The players don't need that, go get your Rem-Dawg shirt signed and put your pink hat on and sit at home, leave the ticket for someone else.

Comment

Come on Ano. Didn't you enjoy the Riot patrols that were out from 9pm on? I just hope it will be a good series.
                    "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

I'm still disappointed with the Tigers failure two years ago.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Originally posted by Mech__Warrior View Post
                        I'm still disappointed with the Tigers failure two years ago.
                        You and me can be friends. I broke my cell phone when i got the message pudge had been traded.
                        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

Randy, Ferris, I thought we were friends! That's it, I think it's time we start seeing other people :(...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
                            You and me can be friends. I broke my cell phone when i got the message pudge had been traded.
                            The thing I don't get is that they blew all the World Series games off. They lost so horribly it was embarrassing and they made it to the World Series?!!? I suspect the Lions had something to do with it.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

LAME! :(
                              I had 5 cents on the red sox
                              Via centsports

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse