X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Old school Role Call

What is up my brothers and sisters !
    Yes,It is I the and only Diablo :p

Most of the new guys are going who the heck is this guy ..

Well I am an old school TG member, And I do still consider TG a home away from home. I have seen many trials and tribulations through the years of being a member.
    Few of you know TG started as Network 42(based off the teachings of
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy_(book).

I have seen the good times and some the bad ones and even if some people say other wise I think Apophis,luna and cingular and a few other sorry if i forgot your names have done a good job.(send apophis kudos in pms if you agree he likes it when he feels apreciated,hates it when he gets sniped ..lol)

So how many you old school TGers are out there still here at TG that remeber the old days Of Network 42. :p:icon26:(i want me old devil icon back btw lol dis one not ebil enough) :p
    Was that Diablo flying that helio ?

Re: TG Old school Role Call

Word up diablo? Glad you dropped by to say hi!
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I came it during the last year of N42. I miss the olden days of yore.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Here here! :icon14:

I don't know what my 'role' was, though.....

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Whats a "helio" ? :)

Good to see you "flaring up" again..:)

Comment

Network 42 was gone by the time I wandered in here but I'll say welcome back anyway!
            Retired 6th DB

Comment

4 years considered new? I don't remember you though welcome back to TG!

- -

Comment

Hey Diablo... glad to see you showing your ugly mug again. :-)
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tempus View Post
                  i don't know what my 'role' was, though.....
                  booo!!!!!!!!

Edit: You cannot write in all caps on here?!?! Sweet!!!!!

ok, that's cool... I tried it twice... the forums will not allow all caps.

just one more reason why Apo rocks more than you do.
                  Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                  The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Lol wassup yea the whole writing in caps got nerfed after a nite of drunkin postings between me and a nefarious idvidual named eternal in a battle of ego for the fun of it most probably.

As for what a helio is, its helicopter we use to mess around on the bf1942dc server and try to fly apachies and hinds under a certain bridge on a map ..lol but it was realy neat when playin pubbies to do it when one was on ya and make them hit the bridge when they tried to follow ya. :p

I remeber ya ash great time and i remeber dog too am suprised dead_meat didnt post somethin obnoxios bout me yet .lol

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                      As for what a helio is, its helicopter we use to mess around on the bf1942dc server and try to fly apachies and hinds under a certain bridge on a map ..lol but it was realy neat when playin pubbies to do it when one was on ya and make them hit the bridge when they tried to follow ya. :p
                      BF1942 DC. Now that brings back good memories. I remember kicking your arse up and down that game. Maybe it was the other way around though. :)

Good to see you again, Diablo!
                      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

You guys are so old! Glad you are still around and having fun though :D

Ok even i remember 1942 DC though it wasn't here sadly :icon15:

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                          BF1942 DC. Now that brings back good memories. I remember kicking your arse up and down that game. Maybe it was the other way around though. :)

Good to see you again, Diablo!
                          yea you were good at bf1942 think it was cs that you didn't play much back then .lol
                          I still remeber that one nite in AAO on hospital ...hehehe no one hides behind the ac unit froms me ... lol

and yea we is old ! if you remeber cs before the noob shield,yea i said it ,then ya is old. I still say wolfy and hollywood used wall hax ,couldnt hide from them jokers for nothin.(i think they just had the maps imprinted on their brains.)

Comment

Those were the good ol' days!
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                              if you remeber cs before the noob shield,yea i said it ,then ya is old.
                              Heh.. I remember CS before they took leg kills away from the AWP... does that make me old or what ? ;)
                              Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X