Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefmedicman

Dear TG Community,
    It has been a long time since I have stepped foot into Tactical Gamer Website. If you dont know me or vaguely remember me I was the origional founder of the TG -21st squad with a few other members in Battlefield 2142. On a side note I am very impressed to those members who have continued to lead the 21st squad to this day and much Kudos for them. Now to get to the point. In my absence I have been playing on the consoles ex. Wii, Xbox 360, PS3.What I have found in the consoles is a lack of teamwork, cooperation, or strategy, or even a social conversation without the term of whos mother did who... I know that TG supports console and has there console squads, but that is about all I know, ill read on later so you dont have to respond to this telling me all about it. I came back because of the game of Tom Clancy's End War http://endwargame.us.ubi.com/index.php
    I feel that it is a new way of strategy and I want to make a strategic squad to play with me in the Online World War. To get a idea how this game is played check out this YOUTUBE video with the Gamer Chicks
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB4LowYxt5o[/media]
    Before I make a new squad renew my membership so on and so forth I would like to know what would be the system that everyone would like to play on . For myself the PC will be excluded but I can Choose from the PS3, Or Xbox 360 of course the majority vote will rule and so that console will be the winner. The game comes out on November 5th. The Xbox 360 has a downloadable version I highly suggest you try it. So if your interested respond to me privatly or through this thread. I want a very serious group of individuals who thrive on Strategy and World Domination.
    Your Friendly Gamer,
    Chief

-

Re: Chiefmedicman

Chief,

Been thinking about you recently...How are the kids?

Sadly I don't have an xbox or ps3 :(
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Ah man you know livin the dream trying to take over the world however with a little help of the TG community. How you been!?

-

Comment

Yo Chief - It has been a LONG time! Hope kids and the family are well, probably growing like crazy. How old is your youngest?

My son plays his X360 like crazy, seems like run-n-gun rules in that world. I think in some of the games via Live, if you could control the participants in games, you could enforce TG-style rules for play - which would be pretty cool in COD4, Halo3, and probably some others.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Yo Chief! It has been a LONG time... Hope you and the family are well, how old is your youngest now?

My son plays XBOX all the time, seems like it's pretty much all run-n-gun play like it always was. If you could control via Live the participants in a game, I think you could setup TG-style rules. That would be pretty cool with some games, like COD4, Halo3 and I bet others.

Good luck with this initiative.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Hi Chief, glad to hear things are going well. Check out both consoles forums, there has already been a thread started regarding the EndWar demo... http://www.tacticalgamer.com/xbox-xb...-demo-xbl.html
            ... in the XBox 360 forum, and there are a handful of regular players, and even a small TG group running on 360voice.com. http://www.360voice.com/group.asp?id=284

I've recently jumped in with a PS3 also, but as of yet haven't been using it for gameplay. Check both forums to better gauge interest, some may not venture out into the other section of the forums here at TG.

As the last member (I think) recruited by you, and as one of our Captains since the first of this year, I can say with confidence that the 21st is as strong as ever, and still plays on the conquest server nearly every night. Have fun, and good luck!
            |TG-6th|FYAH29
            "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

Well Kids are growing like weeds. As far as the forums I looked into the Xbox360 and the PS3 but since mine was such a rounded and technical question I couldnt really write in just one. I would have had to post 3-5 posts saying the same thing in different channels so I just brought it to general. I havent had any hits which is very strange cause I really belive this is a revolutionary way to play a game. So people buy the game hit me up lets start talking about world domination here with TG in the lead.

-

Comment

Women dont play video games...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

I'm not sure how clans work here at TG, but I do know that I'm very much looking forward to getting this game next week. I'm on the 360 btw.

Comment

Originally posted by thedogwarrior View Post
                    Yo Chief - It has been a LONG time! Hope kids and the family are well, probably growing like crazy. How old is your youngest?

My son plays his X360 like crazy, seems like run-n-gun rules in that world. I think in some of the games via Live, if you could control the participants in games, you could enforce TG-style rules for play - which would be pretty cool in COD4, Halo3, and probably some others.
                    Americas Army: True Soldiers and EndWar are two good games to get away from the run and gun crowd on the console. Unfortunately though that style does rule both the PC and console world :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X