This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked for immaturity?

Just got kicked from the TG server for "immaturity".

"Immaturity"?

I had been playing in the server for hours without incident rolling to the commands of the Commander from flag to flag.

My squad rolls up to our next objective. The SL and myself set up fields of fire around the perimeter for all Squadmates....all is going good.

Then all of a sudden "DBZaou"(sp) rolls up in a Vodnic(one manning the vehicle I might add)....blocking our established interlocking fields of fire.

He was asked 3 seperate times to move the vodnic due to his blocking my squads preset fields of fire.
    Most "mature" players (even lone-wolves) would have respected a full squads position in this case.

Not this guy.

So after he continued to block the larger squad (ours) from our commander given tasks.....instead of TKing him for his repeated disregard of our polite request.....
    I 203 launch smoke in his field of view in the Vod.

Instead of him getting the obvious hint......I am kicked for immaturity.

Me......who was in a full squad........and moving with said squad.....who was following commanders orders.....and playing realisticly by utilizing the squads ability to incorporate interlocking fields of fire gets kicked for "immaturity".

Kicked for "immaturity".....for popping smoke in front of a smacktard who was one manning a vehicle.....who was on his own program and not following commanders orders.....who was hendering another larger squad from acheiving the degree of in-game realism that they had already established.....

With this......could someone please establish what level of "maturity" is required to play this game in the TG server......when such "immaturity" (DBaou's) is allowed unchecked?

W T F ?
    Last edited by RCMoonPie; 11-01-2008, 07:59 PM. Reason: (sp)

Re: Kicked for immaturity?

Posting on the forums about it, wont get it taken care of. There are certain procedures to follow and they can be found in the appropriate game forums.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...cked-read.html
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by RCMoonPie View Post
        Just got kicked from the TG server for "immaturity".

"Immaturity"?

I had been playing in the server for hours without incident rolling to the commands of the Commander from flag to flag.

My squad rolls up to our next objective. The SL and myself set up fields of fire around the perimeter for all Squadmates....all is going good.

Then all of a sudden "DBZaou"(sp) rolls up in a Vodnic(one manning the vehicle I might add)....blocking our established interlocking fields of fire.

He was asked 3 seperate times to move the vodnic due to his blocking my squads preset fields of fire.
        Most "mature" players (even lone-wolves) would have respected a full squads position in this case.

Not this guy.

So after he continued to block the larger squad (ours) from our commander given tasks.....instead of TKing him for his repeated disregard of our polite request.....
        I 203 launch smoke in his field of view in the Vod.

Instead of him getting the obvious hint......I am kicked for immaturity.

Me......who was in a full squad........and moving with said squad.....who was following commanders orders.....and playing realisticly by utilizing the squads ability to incorporate interlocking fields of fire gets kicked for "immaturity".

Kicked for "immaturity".....for popping smoke in front of a smacktard who was one manning a vehicle.....who was on his own program and not following commanders orders.....who was hendering another larger squad from acheiving the degree of in-game realism that they had already established.....

With this......could someone please establish what level of "maturity" is required to play this game in the TG server......when such "immaturity" (DBaou's) is allowed unchecked?

W T F ?
        RCMoon, first of all, it was just a kick. Not a ban. I guaruntee you that NO ONE will even want to listen to you unless you calm down in your posts.

Please follow the link the ScratchMonkey posted, and in your case, also the Contact an Admin link in my signature. You'll be able to discuss your kick with the admins there.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X