New game just isn't cutting it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New game just isn't cutting it.

Well, I've been to the store to see what new game I should buy (without the wife knowing).

I saw Fallout 3 and a few other games. But I just couldn't bring myself to buy any of them. They just didn't feed the need...

cause...

I got the fever....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY-0yyVt55s&feature=related[/media]

Sad point: I actually have this on 45 record. :icon_lol:
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: New game just isn't cutting it.

If you got a 360 you could try gettin Fable 2, dont have it but seems like it would be good with the girls..

And if you got a bit of spare money you could get the Wii, children love it and all wives/girlfriends love playing with their mans Wii..
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka

Comment

Holy crap I haven't heard that in years! I had a cassette tape in grade school that had that song on it. You had me grinning through the whole song. Thanks.
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

I haven't heard that one in a long time. I remember seeing them perform it on American Bandstand.

I still have the cassette with all their game songs on it. That reminds me. I have to transfer those songs from the cassette to my computer some day.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Awesome guitar!

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

*hmm hmmmmmmm hm hmm hm* PacMan Fever PacMan Fever *brain explodes*

That's only the second I've heard that song. Sadly before my own gaming childhood.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

That song brought back some memories of the good days. It also made me think of this song. Space Invaders by Uncle Vic.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJMID70hM5s

Comment

Get a PS3 and LittleBigPlanet!
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

or get a mans console, an Xbox 360,m and fight the HORDE! Gears of War 2.

(this is a joke, a ongoing battle of PS3 vs Xbox 360, no offense girls.)
                    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                      or get a mans console, an Xbox 360,m and fight the HORDE! Gears of War 2.

(this is a joke, a ongoing battle of PS3 vs Xbox 360, no offense girls.)
                      The 360 is a man's console all right, an OLD man's console. You need to give it drugs to make sure it stays up for the night. :)

I'm still surprised you haven't picked up a PS3 yet, Magnum!

Comment

and how old are you Apophis?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis
                        hmmm Apophis is an asteroid, therefore YOU OLD! So you have, what... four of the 360s? one in each bedroom? (OH NO... he's gonna ban me)
                        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post

hmmm Apophis is an asteroid, therefore YOU OLD! So you have, what... four of the 360s? one in each bedroom? (OH NO... he's gonna ban me)
                          :row1_7:

Naughty Skylark. You shouldn't question the massive stock of 360 systems our fearless leader has in his house. He might challenge you to a game of 4 vs. 1. ;)
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post

37, but that's still younger than Magnum!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X