Hey TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey TG

Been playing alot of Project Reality on your server, it's definatly one of the best. I come from TTP, been there since January 2007. Born in Europe, for a living I fix engines of all sorts, mainly cars but I also help out our army. I just had an unforgetable round on Ramiel, in a very tactical-oriented squad, where the SL, Crawlingeye, divided us up in support team and flank team, worked very well. We didn't get the most points but we sure had the best game :)
    I just have a problem everytime I want the BattleRecorder file, It's never there. Maybe it's because of the length of the file? Is there any site-link to where the BR files on TG are? I really don't wanna miss out this extraordinary game, perfect for a little movie.
    Cheers.

Gore.

Edit: maybe I should've put it in the BF2 section?
    Last edited by Gore; 11-03-2008, 05:35 PM.

Re: Hey TG

Welcome to the forums! I've never played with TTP but I always hear that they are an outstanding group of guys. Be sure to read over the server rules, primer, and SOP's while you are here.

FOr the BFR file I believe that there is a time delay between when the map is played and the file is available. Unfortunately I don't remember how long the time delay is.
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Thanks. I will. Hope that file is available somewhere, been having ideas for a movie for months now that needs to get out of my mind and onto the screen if you know what I mean :)

Comment

Yeah, theres a time delay between the round ending and the BFR being there. However, you can only download BFR files for rounds that you actually played unless you're a supporting member. SM's have access to all of them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X