• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pong video review...

http://archives.cbc.ca/arts_entertai...a/clips/15868/

;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Pong video review...

heheh wow. That came out a month before I was born :P

... a $7000 8 player tank game ... with MINES??!?!?! wtH will they think of next? That is crazy talk.
    Dizlor

Comment

Did she say 10-12 games! WOW! :)

Comment

The joystick on the "Adversary" is exactly what I need for IL2 Sturmovik.

Comment

I remember my brothers and I standing in line at the drug store to buy the hot new Atari 2600 system with our xmas money. That system got a lot of use. Later, one brother bought an Odyssey made by TV maker Magnavox, and that had a lot of unique features, notable controllers with a keypad for much more complex play.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I am not sure of the Pong game that had the 2 balls on the single huge controller but that was the one I remember playing when I was a little. It of course was my older brother's game and then we also got the 2600. Then came the 7800 I got, which I then got so ticked cause I seen how good the Nintendo was compared to it. So, after the 7800 I got a Sega Genesis. I could go on with the gaming console I had or played but I now have the PS3 and my gaming computer.

Amazing, think what the next 30 years will bring with gaming?? I hate to think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by msdz View Post
              think what the next 30 years will bring with gaming?? I hate to think about it.
              In 30 years, the games will be playing us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

In Frank Herbert's Dune, automation is largely outlawed to avoid a Singularity. In Terminator, the national defense systems are where it starts. My favorite version of the story is told by Vernor Vinge in his collection Across Realtime. Order from Amazon.com
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I still have an atari 2600 and a sega saturn
                I like my commodore 64 with it's cool games too

We actually had a magnavox, but it died. KC Krazy Chase was a fun pac man rip off...
                "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...