Bear cub update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear cub update

Hey all, I just wanted to pop in and let you know our second cub arrived. Abigail Marie was born at a firm 7lbs and 15.5 ounces. I'm biased but she is stunningly beautiful. If I can find some time in between feedings, changings, more feedings and more changings I'll try to link up a pic.

At some point, I also hope to play a little JO with you all again. I must admit, the spell of Wow is strong and it's pull is difficult to resist. It's made JO seem to be somewhat lacking but I miss chatting with all of you on TS. It's gameplay is also a bit more conducive to popping in, playing a bit and popping out (which happens frequently now). Boy to I feel foolish for making fun of that game in the first place.

Anyway, all is well and momma bear is recovering nicely. I'll keep you posted.

Bear
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Re: Bear cub update

Hey Bear! Terrific news! :icon14: :icon_bigg

Comment

Great news! Congrats, man!

You know there are quite a few TG members that play WoW. You might be able to hook up with them on TS...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Congrats bear!

Comment

Congratulations Bear.

[volun]

Comment

So THAT'S where you've been! Welcome Abigail, and congrats to you and your wife. :)

Comment

Man, that's awesome.

Hope all is well in the cave.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Cub, lol.
                Congratulations!

So the three bears are now four? Stop the presses!

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

It pleases me that my online gaming community has kids, too. :-)
                  Congrats, Bear.
                  [volun2]
                  NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                  Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                  <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                  <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X