(817) 284-7847

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (817) 284-7847

Dial that number and don't hold the phone too close to your ear.

Crazy sound.

Fun. :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: (817) 284-7847

Now I'm deaf in one ear
    Put it on speaker and scare the crap out of people :)

Comment

I think I'll pass.

"Thanks for calling. You have just been charged $5.00 to have your ear screamed in." ;)
      |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

I've not called it yet, but does it sound like this? [media]http://artofhacking.com/files/sounds/817-28~1.MP3[/media]

Evidently it's a sweep tone and it can be used to detect whether or not your landline is being tapped. This is according to a quick Google.

I'm not buying it.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

That number is local to me..at least I won;'t have to pay long distance!! I live in the 817 area code! hahahaha

Comment

Ok..that was horrible and now MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
              I've not called it yet, but does it sound like this? [media]http://artofhacking.com/files/sounds/817-28~1.MP3[/media]

Evidently it's a sweep tone and it can be used to detect whether or not your landline is being tapped. This is according to a quick Google.

I'm not buying it.
              Usually that's done with a line tool on the other end that picks up the emitted and traversed tone. Also used to determine if there is a break or leak in the telephone line (or network line).

Whoosh...had to keep my headphones away from my head before I started the playback on that file.

Since you mention line tapping, I should try to find and get the ping/sweep tone generator to go with my RJ-11/RJ-4/Coaxial line test tool.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X