Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirtboy Update 2!

Hey guys...its me again!

I just thought I would fill you in on my well-being. First off, I haven't had a day off for about 3 weeks. Work about 13 hours a day and PT for about an hour every other day. I am mainly on the base repairing runways and building some other stuff (Top secret). We are almost done with these projects and should be shoving off soon to a whole new location (Once again, I can't tell u where).

Just some Highlights:

1. I got into a little trouble for having about 2 dozen "Piss" bottles (For those of you have ever deployed...you know exactly what I am talking about), and hid them underneath the bunk of my 1st Sgt. At the time it seemed like a funny joke, but apparently he doesn't have the same sense of humor as I do .

2. My foot is all blistered up because of lime burns from the concrete on the airfield. Lime is what they use to speed the decaying process on dead bodies. But it is healing fine.

3. I bought a new car here...w00t. A 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T!!! Even though I spent half of my life savings, I am still excited. I bought it via military sales and paid no sales tax! Yea, its a HEMI!

4. I got sick last week because me and a friend had a contest who can "Shotgun" the most energy drinks in 2 min. I won with 13. Soon after I threw up.

That is all that comes to mind as of right now. I will keep you all guys in the loop.

Take care,

Dennis
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Dirtboy Update 2!

dirt i want to put together a package for you and your friends however if you move to a different location i am afraid that the package i send will not get to you and will end up in the hands of another company, or possibly another detachment of the military.

I will PM you with what I plan on sending........how fast can you build a runway? Because I might have to lobby to my newly re-elected rep that you guys make a pit stop to I-95 that goes through southern NY and to the throgs neck bridge, they could use your help fixing some roads.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Good stuff Dirt

First Shirts never seem to get the same humor the rest of squadron does.

eh...

Sounds like your getting back into the swing of things there.

Have fun Stay safe, and the rest of that.

-Cougar
      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Yeah..keep your head down and your feet out of lime..? :)

Let us know if there is some particulars you need/miss.. :)

Comment

Top secret oooo...

Mmm energy drinks heartburn is fun...

Congratulations on the new car, come home soon!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

I drank a couple of the "Monster" energy drinks...my ears were ringing and my heart was pounding so I think I will leave those drinks to you young guys and to the truckers.. :)

Comment

I would not endorse drinking more than 3 no matter what age you are, probably not that good for ya :P.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                3. I bought a new car here...w00t. A 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T!!! Even though I spent half of my life savings, I am still excited. I bought it via military sales and paid no sales tax! Yea, its a HEMI!
                The six-pack?

You probably love the looks on the new challenger, don't you? ;) The 2008 version is completely understocked and I've only seen one or two on the road.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Good to hear from you, glad you're doing ok!

Stay safe out there, we're still here for you!
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                  Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Something Top Secret... Hmmm, lime... Hmmm... Dead bodies reference? Double hmmm....

So, you're building a runway out of the bones of dead bodies; you're just speeding up the decay process with the lime? Amirite? What do I win? :D

The real question is is what sort of 'air craft' has to use a runway built out of bones? Hmmmm.....
                    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
                      Something Top Secret... Hmmm, lime... Hmmm... Dead bodies reference? Double hmmm....

So, you're building a runway out of the bones of dead bodies; you're just speeding up the decay process with the lime? Amirite? What do I win? :D

The real question is is what sort of 'air craft' has to use a runway built out of bones? Hmmmm.....
                      I think he might be in the middle of nowhere and setting up a secret forward ops base. Maybe there's some of :icon33: involved too. :row__596:
                      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                        2. My foot is all blistered up because of lime burns from the concrete on the airfield. Lime is what they use to speed the decaying process on dead bodies. But it is healing fine.
                        Hey Dirt! Great to hear from you.

But umm, you missed explaining something - like what you did to warrant having your boots taken away?
                        sigpic

Comment

Who are you?

Thanks for the update Dirty, its good to hear that you are keeping your sense of humor. Stay safe and don't get complacent, always stay on your toes....put your boots on first.

Seen any hot chicks?
                          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Stay safe.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Nice to hear from you. But yeah, as P8triot said, weren't you wearing your boots?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X