Dexter!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter!

Seriously if your going to do it do it right...Tisk Tisk(assuming this is Johnny Brian Altinger`s body)

More in depth info http://lastlinkontheleft.com/e2008altinger.html

I mean its a great show and the idea of serial killers being killed is awesome but wow what a nut job.
    Last edited by Extinct; 11-10-2008, 01:17 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Re: Dexter!

Truly effed up man.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Wow, scary...
      -

Comment

I watched the first season of Dex, and got my wife to watch it, and now she's just as hooked as me. Great show! Too bad I have to wait for the season to come out on DVD. :(

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

We just finished the second season on DVD too! Can't wait until the next dvd release!
          "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X