Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead

So. Who's playing it?

Really like it. Only downside is its too fast paced. Other than that this game really blew me away. I just love when you here strange noises and you turn around to see a horde of zombies going over that wall right behind you...literally hundreds of these things rushing towards you.

Add me on your STEAM friends list:
    Xm4st3r

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: Left 4 Dead

It is awesome. For those claiming its too short, remember that the demo is 1.5 maps out of twenty. :)
    I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

I can't wait for the full game. It looks like another quality Valve game.

Comment

It r teh epic winz

Comment

I agree on the fast paced. It can get a bit... I dunno. Like there is no time to be scared because you're too busy shooting. It's more in the vein of RE 4 than Re 2. I haven't decided if I'll shell out fifty dollars for it, though.

Comment

Been holding off on pre-loading for awhile now, and I don't know why, consider it bought!

Comment

Big Left-4-Dead posts in the CSS forum... until we get a L4D forum

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Yeah check out the videos in the threads too

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...left-dead.html
                http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ayer-vids.html
                Last edited by Superfast; 11-14-2008, 02:01 AM. Reason: Link to thread added

Comment

The first game I entered someone had pumped it up to the highest difficulty level, that was a bit of a put-off till I realized what happened. After joining a "normal" game, I had an absolute blast every time. Valve has a serious winner here.
                  "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                  -- Red Forman

Comment

It's more fun then a barrel of spam!
                    I'll admit it, one of the things I liked about Counterstrike was that when I died, I could pick up the house near the computer. L4D doesn't let you do that nearly as much. You may die eventually, but it isn't as often. So this game will result in a messier skylark house~!
                    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I just love how when you blast a zombie at close range it sends him flying through the air. Love it each time.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                      The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
                        It's more fun then a barrel of spam!
                        I'll admit it, one of the things I liked about Counterstrike was that when I died, I could pick up the house near the computer. L4D doesn't let you do that nearly as much. You may die eventually, but it isn't as often. So this game will result in a messier skylark house~!
                        Valve, being Valve, has anticipated your needs and provided for them. There is a "Pause" option where the AI takes over your character, but holds your place, so you can go pee or get a drink or whatever.

Comment

Advanced and Expert is where its at, other modes are to much of a cake-walk.

Comment

Noob question here. Is it a mod for half life 2, or is it a separate game? I have HL2, I should probably get my steam account working!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                              Noob question here. Is it a mod for half life 2, or is it a separate game? I have HL2, I should probably get my steam account working!
                              Its a whole new game Jeepo. Its not linked to HL in any way, but the fact its using the same engine (correct me if im wrong). So you dont need HL to play this game. Hit me up with your STEAM id Jeepo so i can add you to my friends list. Get the demo so we can blast our way through zombies.

I just bought it over steam.

The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X