what are you going to buy when you get your tax refund check

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what are you going to buy when you get your tax refund check

Ugh... I'll be using it to help pay off an engagement ring. No fun stuff for me.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CS_POW_Hackerman1976
      so what are you going to buy when you get your refund
      Refund? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
        Refund? HAHAHAHAHAHA
        Yeah, I'm in the same boat.. What am I going to do if I *DO* get any money back? Most likely apply it to my past due taxes!
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I donate my refund every year to the GFMG foundation.

Get FeniX More Guns

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
            I donate my refund every year to the GFMG foundation.

Get FeniX More Guns
            What are you getting this year? I tried to get an SL8 two years ago.. Tried and tried and tried. I just couldn't get it INTO Rhode Island and eventually gave up trying. I might try to get my hands on one again next year, I guess time will tell!

Comment

Excellent idea. I jumped a couple of tax brackets this year, plus the wife opened her own store with her mom, so I have no idea if we're getting a refund...

If we do, and it's over a grand, I'm gonna try to talk my wife into letting me get a Rock River Arms National Match A2. I'd really like to start competing again...
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

pay off the state of tennessee, then with the leftovers, upgrade the laptop (cause that is the most imortant thing.) and with the leftovers from that, buy a gallon of gas or something.
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Originally posted by asch
                  Ugh... I'll be using it to help pay off an engagement ring. No fun stuff for me.
                  Don't let your fiancee read these forums huh? :D
                  New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                    What are you getting this year? I tried to get an SL8 two years ago.. Tried and tried and tried. I just couldn't get it INTO Rhode Island and eventually gave up trying. I might try to get my hands on one again next year, I guess time will tell!
                    Remember VP's SL8 model to replace the SIG? That was awesome.
                    The SL8 is one beautiful rifle.
                    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Originally posted by GhostintheShell
                      The SL8 is one beautiful rifle.
                      Are you being sarcastic? I think it's one of the ugliest rifles out there...

Heheh... I was going to post a pic, but just google "sl8" and click on the first link... I guess I'm not the only one that thinks it's ugly...

Here's a site that improves its appearance (and shows how to modify it to accept AR magazines!): http://alpinetek.netfirms.com/guns/SL8/
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

...i will give 10% of it to TG and keep the rest in my __________* bank account.

for being the paranoid guy that i am, i'm not going to state my bank affiliation.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
                          ...i will give 10% of it to TG and keep the rest in my __________* bank account.

for being the paranoid guy that i am, i'm not going to state my bank affiliation.
                          Are we all supposed to be tithing to TG? :icon_eek:
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

MY MONEY IS MINE. I'll keep my TG tithe supplying Apophis to ale and whores, thank you very much.
                            [volun2]
                            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                              What are you getting this year?
                              Don't know.

I got my compact .45 for carry, full-size Colt .45 for shooting, .357 Mag for blowing large holes in things, and two .380s for paper weights.

I might look into an XD Tactical .40. Or maybe a 9mm for cheaper range shooting. It really just depends. I'll probably hit up a gun show to find a good deal. They are always having them at the George Brown Convention Center.

I was thinking about a new shotgun, but the cheap $200 Mossberg pump my dad bought me pwns so hard on the trap range. No real reason to upgrade that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                                Don't know.

I was thinking about a new shotgun, but the cheap $200 Mossberg pump my dad bought me pwns so hard on the trap range. No real reason to upgrade that.
                                Mossberg 500? Those things rock.. I've got one of those stashed away myself.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X