pneumonia sucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pneumonia sucks

My wife was diagnosed with it yesterday. They think now that my daughter probably had it, but the anti-biotics they put her on (for the supposed sinus infection) will take care of it. I go in at 3:30 to see if this nasty cough is the beginning.

I could deal with the coughs in general, it is the short term, extrememly painful headaches I get FROM coughing that sucks.

The real bad part: My wife is going to be staying home from work for a few days. AND LEFT 4 DEAD COMES OUT TOMORROW! How am I gonna sneak some playtime in during the day with her laying around the house? HOW? HOW IN <insert deity of your choice's name here> NAME HOW?

Edit; Meanwhile, i am still expected to keep moving boxes over to the new house.. while she gets to lay in bed. WHERE IS THE EQUALITY? I mean dang.. women want equality, but only when it suits them. Am i right guys? (ladies, ignore this edit. :-D )
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: pneumonia sucks

Sneak the computer into one of the boxes and play L4D at your new house! Muahah! Scheming Genius!

Comment

internet isn't set up at the new house yet. :-(
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Play some single-player by yourself with the 3 AIs. :)

That definitely sounds like the beginnings of pneumonia. Get some prescribed antibiotics for it. That stuff will cure you in less than a week.

I had a really bad case of pneumonia once. I was huffing and puffing on half a lung and ended up spending my entire new year's in a hospital bed watching dull media show and bland tasting hospital food (while I got examined 8 times a day).
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
          internet isn't set up at the new house yet. :-(
          You mean you haven't found some nearby wifi to leech? :p
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

It is a new development. The closest house is pretty far away. I'd have to really run a long wire or something.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Ah, then you could get in on the ground floor and become a neighborhood ISP!

http://www.speakeasy.net/netshare/learnmore/

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Might I suggest the following.

You wife gets better in a couple days and then YOU "get pneumonia" and stay home a couple days "recouperating" with Left 4 Dead.
                Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Zombies. Pneumonia. Can there be a connection? :p

Comment

:icon_lol: You guys are making my belly hurt.
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X