Free Dr Pepper? Yup!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Dr Pepper? Yup!

It's just as the title says. Dr Pepper, made a bet that if Guns N Roses actually came out with their new album in 2008, that they would give everyone in America a free Dr Pepper! Well, against all odds, GnR did it! It only took them like 14 years. Sheesh. Check it out!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27829616
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Re: Free Dr Pepper? Yup!

ahh where do i get one

Comment

Where do I get myself a free Dr. Pepper?

Hmm...soda...hmm...*licks lips*

Edit: Found it here...

Originally posted by MSNBC
      Beginning Sunday (that's November 23, 2008 folks) at 12:01 a.m., coupons for a free 20-ounce soda will be available for 24 hours on Dr Pepper's Web site. They'll be honored until Feb. 28.
      I'm going to remember that so I can get one this weekend. :)

I wuv you 'monger!!111 You're #1! :D
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

This album better blow my F*%#ing mind :D

EDIT: This album is older than ME!!

Comment

The album sucks compared to GNR's earlier work, but I could see people liking it.

Glad to see Dr. Pepper isn't reneging. I've been waiting for this after learning of the offer a few months ago. Dr. Pepper, while clearly inferior to Mr. Pibb, is quality.
          Steam Community: | |

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi View Post
            The album sucks compared to GNR's earlier work, but I could see people liking it.

Glad to see Dr. Pepper isn't reneging. I've been waiting for this after learning of the offer a few months ago. Dr. Pepper, while clearly inferior to Mr. Pibb, is quality.
            Oooh...Mr. Pibb. I haven't had that in many years. Makes me wonder where I can find some by me...
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

As a fellow Chicagoan, I can tell you that you cannot. :) I have never seen Mr. Pibb in stores around here.

Actually.... I think White Castle stocks Mr. Pibb as a fountain drink. I've seen it there before around me (south side)

Comment

Thanks for the reminder on this, it completely slipped my mind.
                And say what you will, there is only one nectar of the gods, and that is Dr. Pepper.
                It's Gaming
                Proud to have been a member of the 55th Infantry Division!

Comment

Mr Pibb is now known as Pibb Xtra or some crap and tastes awful.

Comment

Originally posted by KillDaddy View Post
                    Mr Pibb is now known as Pibb Xtra or some crap and tastes awful.
                    Only if you drink it with New Spam. Eat Spam Classic, instead. :p
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by shadow85 View Post
                      As a fellow Chicagoan, I can tell you that you cannot. :) I have never seen Mr. Pibb in stores around here.

Actually.... I think White Castle stocks Mr. Pibb as a fountain drink. I've seen it there before around me (south side)
                      Err, Suburban Chicago != Chicago. :p

I can think of only one place that sold Mr. Pibb in recent years: Aldi. Unfortunately, I haven't noticed any Mr. Pibb at any Aldi of late. Too much of the other generic stuff around.
                      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                      Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

This sounds like an opportunity: Time to smuggle Mr Pibb across the border! ;)
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

All most people have to do is call their local Coca-Cola bottling plant and find out where they may make drop off for Pibb Xtra. I liked drinking Mr. Pibb but I now only drink Pibb Xtra once in a while, same goes for Dr. Pepper. Every Since they decided to start making the changes to their flavors they just aren't the same.

I now drink Jones Pure Cane Soda Cream Soda almost all the time now. I hardly ever drink any type of dark pop(soda).

Comment

Originally posted by msdz View Post
                            All most people have to do is call their local Coca-Cola bottling plant and find out where they may make drop off for Pibb Xtra. I liked drinking Mr. Pibb but I now only drink Pibb Xtra once in a while, same goes for Dr. Pepper. Every Since they decided to start making the changes to their flavors they just aren't the same.

I now drink Jones Pure Cane Soda Cream Soda almost all the time now. I hardly ever drink any type of dark pop(soda).
                            The little carbonated soda candys by Jones Soda are awesome!

Comment

Get Ready!

In another 1.25 hours, you guys will be able to get that coupon! :)
                              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                              Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X