M3A1 Grease Gun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3A1 Grease Gun

Was talking to some friends and one of them said that it was used in the 80s and the gulf war. Said it was used by tank crews and drivers I tried looking up some info on that but got nothing but wikipedia and I don't really trust them so if anyone might know I'd like to see the some better proof cause I find that very hard to see why it would have still been used back then.
    "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Re: M3A1 Grease Gun

Took less than 30 seconds to find this on Google: http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclop...submachine-gun

The M3 and M3A1 served through the Korean War and the Vietnam War. They remained in limited use with U.S. military into the 1990s, to include service in the 1991 Gulf War (e.g. drivers in the 19th Engineer Battalion, which was attached to the U.S. 1st Armored Division, deployed with the M3A1 as an alternate arm) and as a defensive weapon for the armored vehicle crews of M88A1 ARV and M60A3 main battle tanks.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Re: M3A1 Grease Gun

ok well thats pretty much the exact same thing wikipedia says I was hoping for something more offical but oh well
      "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X