Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New house -argh

Well, we're moved into the new house.
    Problem: While the router gets the internet, and the laptop can get the wireless.... the wire to the PC doesn't work. It did before the move, but now it doesn't. :icon_mad: (means I can't play CS or L4D). I think my wife 'fixed' it. :row__525:
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: New house -argh

(Oh, now the hard part of moving all the JUNK/trash/whatever out of the old house - I'm getting a dumpster to toss a LOT of crud.)
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Good luck with the move and everything. I'm moving too. What a pain. Got my whole apartment in Fort Worth packed up last weekend. Working in East Texas, going to San Antonio tonight (around 300 miles) to join my family for Thanksgiving, then flying up to Fort Worth to load the apartment into the moving truck, only to drive back to San Antonio (around 270 miles). I have 2 cars now, so that's an additional hassle. Moving stinks, but it sure is a great way to clean house and get rid of crud, eh? I hate that since I work out of town, I HAVE to get it done in like a day including the drive. Blech.
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
        (Oh, now the hard part of moving all the JUNK/trash/whatever out of the old house - I'm getting a dumpster to toss a LOT of crud.)
        Don't accidently dump the moose hat in there too! :row1_7:

Originally posted by War.mongeR1
        I have 2 cars now, so that's an additional hassle. Moving stinks, but it sure is a great way to clean house and get rid of crud, eh? I hate that since I work out of town, I HAVE to get it done in like a day including the drive. Blech.
        Are you going to load up both cars and tow the second one with the first? Or do you have a driver for the second car?

Boy, sounds like a moving year this year.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Think you got a lot of crud now, wait till you move the next time. It will double.
          The Old Guy
          kin3
          sigpic

Comment

LOL! Well, this house is only about 6 minutes from the old house - same zip code and everything.

INTERNET IS WORKING!
            Weird.. I have a 2wire portal router thingamajig (technical term). I uninstalled the program for it. I called at&t... go through tech support... my lan didn't have an ip address. I switched to a usb cable and rebooted. I have internet. And I haven't reinstalled the 2wire program. weird.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Well, this house is only about 6 minutes from the old house - same zip code and everything.

INTERNET IS WORKING!
              Weird.. I have a 2wire portal router thingamajig (technical term). I uninstalled the program for it. I called at&t... go through tech support... my lan didn't have an ip address. I switched to a usb cable and rebooted. I have internet. And I haven't reinstalled the 2wire program. weird.
              Nice, now you don't have to leech off of your neighbor's unprotected WiFi. :icon7:
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X