Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You think America has got cops and robber problems?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You think America has got cops and robber problems?

After reading about some american crimes and bank robbers I thought I would share a video with you of a robbery that happened in a town not far from me (within 10 miles), just to fill you in we don't often have robbers around here and you'll soon see why lol.

http://au.truveo.com/Maidstone-Jewel.../id/1672958450

Basically they robbed the jewellery shop in broad daylight in very high-vis white overalls. Then made it just down the street (not even 500 meters or so) when they stopped for the traffic lights, where they got pulled over. One of them ran and was chased for a while until he tried to take his white overalls off and got them caught round his ankles and tripped over just when a police van pulled up lol. Props to the police and survalence for getting on this so quick.

I thought it would give some of you a chuckle at our criminals, they wouldn't last one second against your cops lol.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: You think America has got cops and robber problems?

You might want to give your cops more credit.. It seems they were onto the guys before they even got out of the store..

Comment

I don't think its the cops who he was discrediting here...that has to be the most botched up robbery I have ever seen. Amateurs!
      | | |

Comment

From what I understand, the UK has a large "hoodlum" problem with kids roaming around brandishing knives and such.
        "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
        Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Originally posted by † Disciple † View Post
          After reading about some american crimes and bank robbers I thought I would share a video with you of a robbery that happened in a town not far from me (within 10 miles), just to fill you in we don't often have robbers around here and you'll soon see why lol.

http://au.truveo.com/Maidstone-Jewel.../id/1672958450

Basically they robbed the jewellery shop in broad daylight in very high-vis white overalls. Then made it just down the street (not even 500 meters or so) when they stopped for the traffic lights, where they got pulled over. One of them ran and was chased for a while until he tried to take his white overalls off and got them caught round his ankles and tripped over just when a police van pulled up lol. Props to the police and survalence for getting on this so quick.

I thought it would give some of you a chuckle at our criminals, they wouldn't last one second against your cops lol.
          The United Kingdom (especially England) is the surveillance capital of the world. There aren't many robbers that can get away with a robbery over there. You've got like twenty CCTV cams covering a single spot on the street.

I would be giving them more credit since you guys have such a widespread tool on hand.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Ehh I would personally rather give up to some petty crime than have the ultimate big brother government.

As for britain and knives, its kinda like people in the US with guns.. They just get a lot less of guns so they go to sharp and blunt objects. Improv!
            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
              Ehh I would personally rather give up to some petty crime than have the ultimate big brother government.

As for britain and knives, its kinda like people in the US with guns.. They just get a lot less of guns so they go to sharp and blunt objects. Improv!
              That so totally reminds me of Weird Al's 'Amish Paradise' ... "we'll go medieval on your asses!"

I should send a message over to my cousin and ask him how things are going in Dagenham.
              "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
              Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                I don't think its the cops who he was discrediting here...that has to be the most botched up robbery I have ever seen. Amateurs!
                Sorry I was trying to get this across more as a light hearted joke at these fools. Although it did look like the police officers were jogging after the crook lol. I was not even aware of the amount of cameras in that town that they were able to follow them all the way lol. Please feel free to post up some more clips of idiot blunders that the crooks make I now have a craving for some lol.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                Winston Churchill

Comment

Haha, after I watched the cops pull up along side and the robbers jump out I figured it was the end of the video and switched back to this tab. I didn't even realize they were still following them with other cameras!

Comment

In America both the cops and the robbers would probably have guns and it would've been a shoot-out on the streets!

Comment

I see where yer coming from Disciple.....yer it's kind of crazy lol...however my bothers in the Force..I will send it to him....get his coments lol

Big brother is always watching....you get ust to the Cameras....In my town we had a mass murder case 2 yrs ago....without the cameras....the guy wouldnt have been caught....thank god he did....and got 2 life sentences.
                      sigpic
                      "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

From my understanding of the British police, the policeman who jumped out at the lights to make the arrest may not of had a gun at all. Very few British police carry guns and they are specially trained for it. British police routinely deal with all situations with nightstick and pepper spray as their weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
                          From my understanding of the British police, the policeman who jumped out at the lights to make the arrest may not of had a gun at all. Very few British police carry guns and they are specially trained for it. British police routinely deal with all situations with nightstick and pepper spray as their weapons.

Seriously? I got several high school pals that are local PO's and they all have like 3 or 4 guns on them, mp5's and shotties in the trunks..all kinds of mayhem can ensue!

Comment

Yeah here the only actively patroling police (by that I do not mean the armed responce units) that carry guns seem to be the airport police and military base police.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X